•᯽10᯽•

Yuna's POV

I awoke when sunlight struck my eyes. I looked up to the wall clock. 7:30 am

Shit! I only have an hour to prepare to go to school. Why the hell did not I get up with my alarm?

I got up and fixed my bed. Maybe I used too much energy last night!

I should stop talking and go to the bathroom right now!

I went inside the bathroom to perform my morning rituals, and after a minute of battling in the water, I emerged and put on my uniform.

Jeez, I am already late for my first subject. So I moved twice as fast as I normally would in order to avoid being so late.

I did not bother to eat breakfast! I am sure I will get hungry during class.

Aish, I slung my bag over my shoulder and went outside my apartment.

I pause in my tracks and blink my eyes quickly. My eyes could not believe what they were seeing. Ryujin is sitting on the hood of her car while playing key car!

What is she doing here?

She turned her head in my direction, her brow furrowed.

"What was taking you so long?" She asked me a question as she stood in front of me.

"Um, I woke up late... wait... why are you here? Why are you picking me up?" I bombarded her with questions, but she simply hissed at me and took my bag.

"Annoying," she said, and entered her car.

I am still standing in my place, not moving. I am curious about what is going on right now.

She horned her car loudly, so I went inside too.

Her car was only two seats, so I had no choice.

She starts driving and looking fine while I am here, wondering what the hell is going on!

"Could you please answer my question? How did you know my location! And why are you doing this?"

"Have you forgotten that Yeji picked you up with me, and I also waited for you from afar and followed you last night while Felix was driving you home?"

"Why is that?"

She sighed. "It was already late, and he is a man." She paused in what she was saying and looked at me. She paused in what she was saying and looked at me. "You are annoying."

I scoffed, "Am I really that annoying? Then you are making me confused! And it is also annoying!"

She remained silent, so I looked outside the window.

I do not understand this girl! I do not understand everything!

My sight reached our school, but she did not enter! She passed through our school, which causes me to panic.

"Yah! "Where are you going to take me?"

"Quit talking!"

"Stop the car!"

She did not listen to me and kept driving.

I am at my limit, and I can not deal with patients with her anymore.

"I said, stop the car!" I beat her arms, but she just gives me a death stare and drives faster.

This girl! I grip my seatbelt tightly, silently praying that we do not get into an accident. What the heck is she thinking!