⚠️Smut warning⚠️

3rd person pov

You've changed izuku...I like it as backugo says painting. Yeah you've changed to katsuki Izuku says. How so? Well Izuku says while grinding on katsuki while katsuki is hiding his moans. Why arnt you letting me hear your beautiful sound puppy? Because I don't want to get in trouble. Well I don't care about that I want everyone to know who my puppy is even for fucking shoto. Katsuki pulls Izuku towards himself and kisses Izuku. Braking the kiss Izuku says so that's how horny you are huh. Let's play Izuku says. Izuku pitting katsuki onto his bed a gets o top of katsuki while katsuki  is on his back. Izuku teasing katsuki from taking his selfs pants off slowly katsuki gets upset.

Karsuki yells JUST FUCK ME PLEASE as katsuki starts to tear up. Izuku flips katsuki over onto his stomach Izuku pulls out a 12 inch. Katsuki gets exited and tells Izuku to put it in. Do I need to prep you? No just PUT IT IN PLEASE. Izuku slamming into katsuki while karsuki is tearing of joy. A-ahh faster please izuku. Thats not my name puppy izuku says. Daddy please fuck me harder!!! Katsuki yells. Izuku going harder and faster and deeper katsuki starts to grip onto the sheets. After going 8 hours katsuki is laying on Izukus chest panting. Your good at this puppy. Katsuki slowly gets out of bed onto the ground. Izuku wondering what he's doing katsuki grabs Izukus legs and spreads them open. Izuku knowing what was going to happen he waits for the moment.

Katsuki about to give Izuku a blow job Izuku grabs katsukis hair slamming his head into his dick. Karsuki gags but gets over it and deep throats izuku. Izuku moans with joyful ness. Katsuki stops and gets back onto the bed. Damn I thought you never had that in you puppy. Mhm well I did it and I was wondering. Huh Izuku says. A-are we a t-thing? Katsuki says while laying on Izukus chest once more. That's up to you puppy I would love to be in a relationship with you. With katsuki lifting his head up he says can we be a couple please.

Izuku lift katsukis head up and says Of course puppy. With izuku pressing his lips up against katsukis lips for a little. We should take a bath now huh hehe Izuku says. Yeah. Izuku lifts katsuki up and heading into the bathroom.

Sorry for this one to be short lol it's 2 in the morning right now and I'm tired so please again leave a comment on here if you want me to add anything you want:)