09

"Guys, there's a ghost...Sana's ghost. I saw her ghost there." Rose shouted as she entered in her office room while catching her breath.

"I didn't know you drink in working hours, too." Somi mumbled without averting her eyes from the computer screen.

"What? Yah, I'm not drunk but I really saw Sana's ghost in that comfort room."

"Then tell Sana unnie's ghost to meet me, too. I'm missing her badly." ChaeYoung said this time while printing some papers.

"Come with me. I'll show her to you guys." Rose said as she grabbed ChaeYoung's arm and she pulled Somi also then they went to the comfort room.

"Here, in front of this mirror, I saw her talking to herself." She said, pointing the mirror.

"Seriously, unnie? I don't have time for your lame jokes. Not with Sana unnie at least. ChaeYoung yanked back her hand and went out.

"You made her mad. Don't play silly pranks, unnie." Somi said and followed ChaeYoung.

"But I really saw Sana's ghost. I'm not kidding. I really saw her." Rose mumbled, following her friends back to their office.

As for Eunbi, she was currently in TzuYu's office, getting to know her work as her secretary. She was busy fixing the schedules of TzuYu's upcoming meetings when she found TzuYu standing up from her place and walking near her so she quickly stood up, too.

"San...Ms Kwon, I want you to make a soft copy of this and..." TzuYu paused, putting the bulk of papers on the desk as she leaned close to Eunbi's face. 'You're not my Sana but you're...'

"Ms Chou..." Eunbi uttered when she saw TzuYu staring at her lips again.

"Ahem, postpone today's meeting for an hour." TzuYu said looking away and backed out.

Eunbi glared at her while nodding. She wanted to push TzuYu away using all her might but she didn't want to get fired on the first day of her work. 'Maybe this is the reason why every secretary of her got fired. Yiren was right somehow.'

"Ms Chou, can you please move aside a bit? I'm stuck here." Eunbi asked to TzuYu who was again busy staring her secretary and didn't listen what she said.

Eunbi groaned internally and looked for a way to get out but there was no other way. She couldn't move the desktop on her right or the bookshelf on her left but she got the silly idea of breaking the wall behind her and get out. She just scoffed looking at TzuYu and put her palm on TzuYu's waist, trying to push her.

"TzuYu-ah, Jeong asked for...oh, I'm sorry for interrupt..." NaYeon paused when they both looked at her.

"Sana? Sana chan..." NaYeon ran to Eunbi and hugged her tightly.

TzuYu looked away, rubbing her nape while Eunbi was confused again. Now, she was sure that everyone in Sapphire Company was weird because they were thinking her as Sana. She looked at TzuYu then to NaYeon who faced her with her eyes filled with tears.

"You squirrel, where have you been? Where were you hiding, huh? You know how much I missed you?" NaYeon asked while sobbing and hugged her again.

"Excuse me. But do I know you, ma'am?" Eunbi asked raising her brows. NaYeon quickly let go of her and smacked her head.

"Ahw...what was that for? I'm just asking and you flicked me." Eunbi pouted, rubbing her head. TzuYu smiled looking at Eunbi because she was acting exactly like her Sana.

"How dare you to ask me like that, huh? You didn't even hug me back. After you disappeared for thousand years, you're acting like that. You want me to beat you badly, you squirrel?" NaYeon scolded and smacked her head again.