l

"hey hey peeps" I said sliding into the pink leather booth of my favorite diner. Sitting with me are my three best friends in the whole wide world! Dinah, Normani and Ally.

"hey Mila" Ally greeted with a warm smile that i loved so much. the thing about ally is no matter how down you're feeling her smile is enough to make it all better.

" why are you so late you we're supposed to meet up with us twenty five minutes ago" dinah said gently slapping my arm.

i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Sophie wanted me to help pick out a dress for her to wear on her playdate with her new friend from school"

"aw aren't you a great sister" dinah laughed.

i sassily flipped my hair "i know"

it was great seeing the girls, i was away visiting my family all of christmas break and i missed them more than anything.

there was a commotion out side the diner, it sounded like yelling mixed with banging,  like  we all turned to see Lauren Jauregui. she was out in the parking lot punching a car. taking a closer look it was Lauren's ex-girlfriend or lover whatever.

Lauren Jauregui was like the Regina George of out high school, just meaner. She was feared by everyone at salt lake regional, including some teachers.  she's done horrible things, set fires in the girls bathroom, some even say she's having affairs with some of the teachers at our school, no one really has proof but Lauren never denies it.

Lauren is drop dead gorgeous, her style was a little bit hipster and gunge. she was wearing the shortest shorts that i think i've ever seen, and a pair or brand new white jordans, that i infact heard she stole. her long brown-black hair draped down her back, she had these pierce green eyes that were enough to give anyone a heart attack.

although i didn't agree with the way Jauren treated people i found myself admiring her beauty.

"what is she doing here?" Normani said just above a whisper.

"i thought she was in Jail?" i asked watching Lauren walk through the door of the diner.

"take a picture it will last longer" Lauren walked up to our table and sat in the empty seat  across from me.

"what do you want Lauren?" ally said with an aggravated tone.
i just stared at Lauren.I didn't fear Lauren as much as the other girls did. in fact i felt sorry for her, i knew the only reason she lashes out and trats other people bad is because growing up she was treated back, everyone she ever loved had hurt her. Me and Lauren both went to the same church growing up, she didn't know me personally but i knew her.. so i knew her long before she was this cold, mean girl. but i guess it's her defense mechanism, if she scares people away  then she wont get to close, and that means she won't get hurt.

"Cabello i'm talking to you"

i quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

"oh sorry" i said a bit embarrased.

"i saw you staring at me, like what you see?" a smirk grew on Laurens lips. she was so cocky it    was almost disgusting, no it was disgusting.

'yes' i thought to myself.

"just go away Lauren" dinah spoke up.

"yeah" ally hesitantly agreed.

Lauren turned her attention to me again. her eyes look like they were piercing through my soul. to be honest i was feeling pretty uncomfortable.

"what cat got your tongue babe!?" she smirked.

"leave her alone Lauren" dinah said harshly.

"she can talk for herself" Lauren snapped.