Part Two

Paris

"Here comes the wifiless freak" I heard a blonde girl say while I was passing by her and her group of friends.

"Why can't her dad afford to get a WiFi network? " her brunette friend asked.

"Maybe they're too dump to use the internet" the blonde answered back.

I just continued walking until I reached my classroom. I've been used to be called the 'wireless freak' , 'Wifi less lady' or something like that. Yes its true we don't have WiFi, why does it bother them ?. I mean the early people's who lived in the earth used to live without internet connection.

We might not have internet connection but that doesn't stop me from having social media accounts. I have many accounts, like on Facebook I have a fan account named Paris Horan, On Twitter I have an account too and that goes with instagram also.

And too defend myself when did not having internet and being a fan became a basis of being called freak ?.

My professor arrived, good thing he did because if he was late my kind would've dift off to killing those girls.

He started to discuss world history and I made sure to pay all of my attention.

It was recess and I sat in a table alone, I mean I have friends at home and at school but my friends from school have different recess time. And I think im the only one admitted that im a fan of One Direction here in our school, Because other's are just too scared to be bullied .

The day ended fast my brother picked me up from school using the car.

"How was your day ?" Dakota asked while opening the passengers seat for me.

"It was good, but a couple of girl's teased me but I can handle them" I said while buckling my seatbelt on.

"That's my little sister" He said while messing up my hair.

I slapped his hand, then he started to drive.

We arrived home I went straight to the tv to find news about my favourite boy band , but there was no news about them so turned the tv off.

I climbed the stairs and went to my room. I smiled when I saw my bedroom wall that was covered with posters and pictures. I changed my clothes then layed at my bed that has a Niall Horan Bed sheet, pillow sheet and comforter. This was a gift from my brother.

"Paris, supper's ready go down stairs now" I heard my mum say through the door.

I must have dozed off.

"Coming"I said I combed my hair then went down.

I saw all of them sitting around tge table, all waiting patiently for me.

"Sorry for the wait" I said why pulling my chair.

After a short prayer for the blessings of our food we satrted to eat.

"Dad can I ask you something?"

He just nodded.

"Why cant we get a WiFi ?"

He swallowed his food he was chewing before answering me.

" There's a big difference between'We Can't' and 'We Won't', We can get a Wi-Fi network but We won't because the internet is a bid waste of time, the time that one should use spending with their families the time that cant be brought back."

This is one of the reasons why I love my dad.

"Okay" I smiled sweetly then resumed eating.

After supper I did my assignments. I checked my phone and I saw a text from one of my friends Reylina.

"I'm with Eric at the usual place, are you coming? "

Eric I our friend too.

I immediately answered " Be there in a bit" I hit send.

I putted a sweater on then went down.

"Mum I'm going to the tree house Reylina and Eric's there."

"Okay, be careful and be home before nine"

"Will do" I said and kisses her cheeks.

I walked two houses from mine to see a huge tree with a tree house . the tree house was at Reylina's backyard. I climbed up and saw the two of them holding their iPhone's.

"Hey guy's" I said

"Hey, come sit here im gonna show you something. "

Reylina patted the beanbag beside her.

I did what I was told.

"Look, is it true that Harry and Taylor are together?"

"They were" I said.

"Did you know that they're having a concert here?" She asked.

"I do, but my folks won't buy me a ticket. "

"Did you ask them to buy you one ?"

"No, 'cause they wont and if it's destined for me to meet them it'll happen."

We talked , laughed and joked around. Then my phone rang, it was my alarm saying it was quarter ti nine already and I got to go home already.

When I got home I cleaned myself up then tucked myself in my One Direction bed.