Part 1 - The mysterious Stone

In hastinapur

In hastinapur

It was a normal day , everything was going well the pandavas (inculding karn) and the kauravs were busy in their wepon practice , when suddenly the conches started blowing ,everyone ran to the throne room as they all entered they all heard a servant saying "Maharaj dwarkadheesh shri krishn evam kumar balram padhre hai" arjun who heard this was very very happy

Soon krishn and balram entered the throne room and said pranipat and krishn hugged arjun tight

Dhrirashtra asked "shri krishn apke aise achanak ane ka kya kaaran hai ?" Krishn said "ab hum achanak nahi aa saktein ?? " as he was about to add more balram smacked him on his head "aaa dau !! Khair ye chodo hum yaha ek adbhut mani lekar aye hai jo bhavishya dikha sakti hai aur bhohot saar chamatkaar bhi kar sakti hai "

All looked at him shocked then yudhi said "toh hum iss mani se bhavishya dekh saktein hai ?" Krishn said "han parantu keval kuch log hi dekh saktein hai aur saath main vachan bhi dena hoga ki bhavishya dekhne ke baad koi kissi aur ko kuch bhi nahi batayega anyatha uska parinam bhohot bhayankar hoga"

Everyone nodded ,they all went to a room where there were seats for everyone to sit ,shakuni had been kicked out by krishna who said that he was not allowed to watch since he always was a fan of war between pandavas and kauravas

Once all sat krishna took out the beautiful stone which shone brightly

He put it on a stand and it started showing a screen and out of nowhere a voice spoke "you all are about to watch the life of 6 sisters in kaliyug who are chosen as they are special , but before that anyone who tries to enter this room will be bur...

He put it on a stand and it started showing a screen and out of nowhere a voice spoke "you all are about to watch the life of 6 sisters in kaliyug who are chosen as they are special , but before that anyone who tries to enter this room will be burned to ashes and those who try to tell anyone outside this room what they saw will be given a horrible death"

Bhishm , dhritrashtra, gandhari, kunti, dron, ashwatthama, pandavas and druyodhan were there to watch the future.

The voice said "the sisters whose life we are about to watch will be brought here as they are destined to and also you all are a part of a epic called mahabharat "

All were very excited to watch the voice again spoke "you all will be able to understand the language they speak and if you have any questions then you can ask me any time"