Opportunity✨

Cameron and I sat on my bed(⬆️room above⬆️).
"So if you can't tell this is your present." Cameron said while handing me the bear.
"Babe I love him."
"His name is Mr. Vanilla." Cameron said.
I reached over to my bed side table and grabbed Cameron's gift. I handed it to him.
"Really. You didn't have to." Cameron said.
"Yea I did."
Cameron started to open unwrap his gift. He was shocked to see there was another wrapped box. By the last box he was pretty annoyed.
"Babe, I love it." He immediately put it on. " Why is there a ring?" He asked. he grabbed the ring a put it on my left hand ring finger.

We were sitting on Mr. Vanilla's lap when Cameron said." Guess what."
**conversation**
Me-what?
Cameron- I got a role.
Me- congrats bæ. I didn't even know you were auditioning for anything.
Cameron- I'm sorry, but I didn't want to get my hopes up.
Me- when do you start shooting and what's it called.
Cameron- Yea that's the other thing. Um we start shooting in 3 days and it's called Disney Descendants. I play Cruella De Vil's son, Carlos.
Me- um that's on my birthday.
Cameron- yea. So I talked to the director and he said you can come on set for the day.
**end of conversation**
I hugged Cameron for hours. I would whisper in his ear just to talk to him.