Locha-e-Ulfat

16+ content. Reader's discretion required
._._._.

"Oh myyyy!!!!" The crowd got crazy as Anika kissed Shivaay before the whole college.

Shivaay was the handsome Assistant Professor in Biology Department, and fiancé of Professor Tia. To even touch him, was like putting hand in lioness's den.

"Tia will not let you sit in exams!" Bhavya had warned Anika, but she didn't care.

Leaving him all shocked and surprised, Anika moved back to her gang after completing her challenge.

It was part of the bet, the loser being bearing the expense of their upcoming Goa trip but Anika had completed it.

"I won the challenge, now it's your turn Gauri!" Anika said smirking, the girls hooting on her remark.

Bunking the classes, they were sitting in the canteen. While everyone was tensed for upcoming exams, these brats were busy in having fun.

"Tell me whom do I have to kiss!" Gauri asked carelessly.

"No baby, kiss will be too easy a task for you!" Anika replied.

Gauri was daughter of the big politician in the city...and also the most spoilt one among them. "Nothing is difficult for me!" Gauri smirked.

._._._.

Om was engrossed in the Theories of International Trade, sitting under a tree of this lush green campus. He had to complete the topic by evening.

"Zulfikara!!" He heard the soft but teasing voice from the side railing. Moving his head up, he found some girls giggling, looking at him.

"I need your notes!!" The girl dressed in a short red skirt, asked authoritatively who seemed to be the leader of all.

"Why?" He asked without giving any expressions.

"What can be done with your notes other than to study?" She asked back, with a smirk. "Now give me quick, otherwise I would tell Professor Pathak that you denied!"

'Rude rich spoiled girl!' Om thought.

"He told you to take my notes?" He asked again.

"Who else?" Gauri rolled her eyes, replying to his series of questions.

"When will you give it back?" He took out the notebook from bag, when she came forward entering the lawn.

"Come and take it whenever you need!" She leaned on the tree, with her nude smooth legs just in front of his face, her tone expressing some other meaning.

He stood up abruptly, neither liking her actions nor words. She forwarded her hand to take the notes, touching his fingers deliberately.

"Wh...what's your name?" He asked,  to not get affected by her.

She frowned, coming too close into his personal territory, "What would you like it to be?"