15》Your Blessing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They sweating a lot.

Tzuyu keep rubbing her hair and Mina clench her palms when watching Wonwoo and Mingyu come with smile that they cant read it. Even Wonwoo family came with calm face. They swear on the afternoon, when they said to their parents that they all will come for dinner, their mok was panick to think what need to cook even she called all maids to help her shopping on market for almost 3 hours.

Their dad just calm pulling them two go to another place where they can play which is arcade and its between three of them. They dont even want to help their mon cook because of course she had ear and eyes everywhere.

If they made a mistake while cook, of course their mom mouth will moving nonstop to nag them what need to put or what need to cut.

"Mina! Tzuyu! They here! Lets dinner!"

For them, mrs. Lee dont need to shout cause they obviously hide above stairs just to peek the guests come. Mina and Tzuyu bickering each other to go down first and they all just watch until their dad clear his throat to stop them.

"Ehem! Girls?"

They look down and not notice that Mingyu and Wonwoo try to hold their chuckle. His mother excited hug both of them like they dont see each other for 3 months exactly they just last met 2 weeks ago.

"Ouh! I missed my future daughter in law and also future niece in law! You too become more gorgeous day by day. You both inhert your mom beauty so much! Im jealous i didnt had daughter."

Wonwoo fake his scoff as he was a little ofended how his mother said that infront everyone. Suddenly mrs. Lee come to him and Mingyu and pinch their cheeks so dramatic.

"Not just you, Chae Won! Im so jealous you had two handsomes son and niece! Even Mingyu so tall! Wonwoo look buff now, are you working gym everyday?"

Wonwoo scretch his nape and just nodding when obviously he just work out at gym just 4 times a months. Mingyu almost spit to laugh but control as mrs. Lee cant stop pinch their cheeck. If Wonwoo brother here, of course he got tease and excatly after this dinner he will punch his brother if he really here.

Their father just talking each other not minding four of them being victim to their mother.

"Honey, lets prepare our dinner. You all take a seat first. My two sweetie, help your mom serve the plate."

He ruffles his two step daughter hairs and let them follow their mom in the kitchen. Tzuyu anf Mina can hear how chaos on dining table when they serve the pmate and let their mom serve the food. Not count how loud their mom gossiping with Wonwoo mom.

Now they two at kitchen to had their talk before join all of them. Mina peek to see they still talking and Tzuyu wash her hands.

 Mina peek to see they still talking and Tzuyu wash her hands