« 2 »

Mikan Yukihara POV

I woke up as the sun starts to rise. I look at the clock to find it not ringing.

"OMG!! This is my first time waking up so early!!"

5.20

"I'm gonna take some walk and rest at the Sakura Tree"

I walked to the tree but sometimes I would yawn so big that even a bee can get into my mouth

●●●

"It feels great here!"

I hummed a song...

Aikatsu - Wake Up My Music

After I finished it I go back to my room and prepare to go to school.

Normal POV

But she didn't know that there's a boy who has been listening to her hummings all along... A raven haired boy with crimson red eyes..

●●●

"Well then! Let's go to school!! I'm gonna change my appearance"

She let's go of the ribbons and her hair drops down to ber waist...She curls her hair..

"Okay! Now I'm ready for school!"

When Mikan opens the door... She founds a boy with blue hair and blue eyes leaning to the wall beside her door

"Ryuuga-kun! What're you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for my fiancee of course! Now then shall we go to class?"

"O-Okay"

Mikan just walk beside Ryuuga. Ryuuga and her are childhood friends. When Mikan was a child. She was a little bit lonely because of her parents always work late. So Ryuuga accompanied her until late night...

She would always sleep with Ryuuga. Ryuuga didn't changed at all. He's still the same as always.Cheerful,talkative,active..

"Mikan! Earth to Mikan!"

"Hm?"

"Finally! You're not listening to me! We've arrived at the class! "

"Ah! S-Sorry Ryuuga-kun"

Suddenly something grabbed Mikan's waist and pulled it..

"What do you want with My Mikan?"

"Nothing I'm just talking to her and what do you mean by your Mikan?"

"Any problem with that? It doesn't matter If she is your fiancee but my mother and her mother are best friends since middle school so I could just ask my mother to engage me with Mikan"

"Excuse me?! I'm not anybody's! I'm not yours Natsume!"

"Narumi-sensei is coming!" said Koko

"Hurry up and get in both of you!" I pushed them inside with all my inner strength. I'm not going to get punished because of these two!

"Fine" They finally walked to their seats and I followed them.

Narumi-sensei came in while twirling around in his ballerina costume.. And a pink mask..

"Everyone !!! There will be a masquerade ball tomorrow so Please wear a dress,mask,and pick a date!"

Everyone starts to murmur about the party

"Now now! One more thing..."

"What is it?"

"Mikan-chan your uncle wishes to see you"

"Now?"

"Yup!"

"Oh okay..."