always, forever.

The coffee shop had those little lights that hung above each table. The smell of vanilla beans, coffee and delicious scents fills the entire place.

You sat at the corner booth you always sat at, your hands were wrapped tightly around one of their coffee mugs; which held a mocha latte.

"I love you my sweet girl, it's us forever"

"oh you handsome boy, you're mine forever"

The rain smacked against the window as people scurried amongst the sidewalk, the bell ringing once a new person entered the coffee shop.

You should've left an hour ago, there was no reason why you were still sitting at this booth. It felt like your butt was glued to the chair or maybe it was because you couldn't get up.

"What do you think about a lavender type of color?"

He looked over at you as he held a paint swatch up in the store, you looked over at with a small smile resting on your lips.

"hmmm, I like it, let's do it"

You met him in the middle as he picked up the lavender paint can taking it over to the counter, paying for it.

Your Mocha Latte was now cold, the fade of the white heart barley showing. Just like the little bit emotion you had left in your body.

He left you an hour ago, the bitterness of his heartbreak wearing on his sleeve. You promised each other that it was always and forever with the both of you but that changed the moment she walked in his life.

She was the girl who changed his whole world, at least that's what he told you. You never knew what heartbreak felt like, Aaron being your first boyfriend since high school so you never experienced anyone else.

But now as you sat in the corner booth at this coffee shop you finally experienced your first heartbreak and you wished it would just go away.

You couldn't leave the spot that you both took a seat in, your hands gripping the mug tighter and tighter; you were surprised it hadn't broke yet.

When the coffee shop door opened you were for sure that the mug had just broke into a million pieces, but surprisingly it didn't.

There walked in the one boy you loved endlessly holding hands with the girl who changed his world.

He turned his head to look over at the booth, probably wanting to sit here because that was his spot he always chose for the both of you,

But once he saw you still sitting there his whole face changed. You let out a small chuckle as you finally got up out of the booth, leaving a tip on the table as you headed for the door.

"Y/N! wait" You felt a hand grip your wrist as you were harshly turned around.

"What do you want Aaron, Obviously not me because you let 7 years go down the drain for what?! a girl who you just met"

You couldn't tell if it was the rain hitting your face or the tears that were falling from your eyes that was making your face wet.

"Don't be like this, you know I love you. Things just—"

"Just what? change, good. go be with her for all I care just leave me alone."

You tugged your hand away from his as you started walking away.

"always and forever right?"

You snapped your head back at him, you hand colliding with his face. "Always and forever is bullshit Aaron, you and I both know that"

You shook your head at him as you ran away in the rain heading for your car. Always and forever meant nothing to you anymore.

— ♥︎ —

hi besties <3 this is so short i'm so sorry... I kinda have motivated / kinda don't. I will try to make a longer one + happier one soon.

Sorry for being so inactive (: I will update meddle about hopefully soon. ok bye <3