🐱sick day🐱

Everyone  at Nekoma was already training before the actual  Training started while Kenma was playing  hes Videogames on a bench waiting for Training to start.
He sat up and joined the others once it started,he looked kinda pale but no one seemed to notice.

                                                ~  Doring Brake ~

Kuroo's POV:

I saw Kenma playing games again but something fellt of,I noticed Kenmas usually consecrated look staring at his game had been replaced with a tired one.
He also looked  kinda pale?
I went over to him and he stared at me.
" hi here have some lunch !"
I offered but he refused, he said he wasent hungry.
I'm sutch a dumbass for letting him lie to my face. -_-

Kenma's POV:

I refused kuroos offer, i was hungry gut my game was more important than some stupid piece of  food!...Alter werden werden playing i coughed a Lot, my troat feelt dry from the training i thought atleast.

No POV:

They were in atleast 20 Minutes of  practice, when kuroo noticed kenma kinda sooning out out...he tapped tapped his shoulder andere kenma snaped  back to  realaty.
After 5mins kenma feelt kinda dizy and hes sight went dark ...
He passed out,luckly kuroo carched him in time so  he didnt  hüt his  head he put  his hands  around  his waist  ...than he tryed to Wale him up, no responce.
When he touched his forehead he instently noticed  kenma had a fever!
The others rushed and grabed some stuff  like  ,blankets and water and kuroo carried kenma to a Bench.
And layed his head on his lap...Meanwhile Bokuto was Walking for  the  Training to finish so they  could  all  hang  out ,gut reseaved
A massage  from kuroo saying to go get  kenma some medacine.
So he did!

Kenmas POV:

Only thing i remember was passing out and seeing kuroo rush over as i closed my eyes.
I wake up, kuroo was playing with my hair and my head was on head was on hes lap.

kuroos POV:

I saw kenma waking up and asked him how he was feeling.. he  said  he was fine  (bs) ... he looked like he had a massive headache
I told  him  he had  a fever .

Kenma was forsed to take his medicine by his bf and went back to rest and fell  asleep..
He looked so cute and later caried his kitten to his house and layedhim on the Bed  and cuddeld up to kenma ... afterwards kuroo fell asleep sponing his bf in his arms ..end

I hope  u  injoyed  his fanfic  and in  sory  for my  grammer... if u have any  ideas  u  would  like  to  see  me  do  for  kuroken  or  kiribaku  or  todobaku or dekubaku or todobakudeku or kiritodobakudeku  feel  free  to  Sphäre them  and  mache ill make Ure idea  into  a  fanfic!  Comment  ....I hoped  u liked  it  and  have  a  great  day  or  night & if  ure  reading  this  at  2 -4 am GO TO FUCKING SLEEP AND DRINK  WATER U  NEAD  TO  TAKE CARE OF URE AMAIZING  SELF!!!!!!!

Btw  i  am  a  cosplayer  and  i also  do music  and  art  if  u wand  u  can  follow  me  on  tiktok!

Tiktok: purplexplocion

My pronouns  are  : she/ her  they /them &he/him ..im genderfluid!

Im  part of the  Alphabet Mafia 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I DONT!  support  :    homophobia
                                       Transphobia
                                       Superstrait
                                       Animesexual
                                       And  rassisam

I support! :
BLACK LIVES MATTER
AISIAN LIVES MATTER
LGBTQ+

If  u got  a  promblem  with that leave !