15 Days Before ( Sean's POV) Part 1

Another day of boredom had started.

Morning Rituals. Breakfast. Heavy Traffic. Boring School. Evil Proffessors. Jerk Classmates. And many more things. There is only one thing I want to see everyday, my bae, LOIS. She enlightens my day with all the stuffs that bugs me. I was thinking so much about everyday that I did not notice the time, it says it's already 7:45! Fuck. Really. Fuck. I'm late again. Or should I say, I'm late ALWAYS. Maybe because I love sleeping or schools are just starting early, well better get my stuff up now. As I arrived at my school, I noticed that everyone on my way was looking at me, it's like I've done something to them but when I look at my uniform, one thing was missing, one thing was wrong, oh holy shit! I forgot to wear my name plate. Now, I'm gonna be in , the Principal's office. And then I went there. Another sermon was served to me EARLY IN THE FUCKING MORNING. But there was someone that enlightened my soul as I entered my room. It was Lois. But before I went to my seat , I did not notice that there was a spill on the floor, so I slipped, so I was embarrased but what I did not expect was, Lois was going to help me. She grabbed my hand saying " LOOK DOWN ALWAYS". So I went to my seat. I listened to my prof when I recieved a piece of paper that says "I want to talk with you. This afternoon. Near the oval. Please wear red. P. S: It's gonna be fun.". I wonder who sent it to me and when I looked at the bottom of the paper it says.......