-Seaside Blues-

"Duchess? You are late for your coronation!" Yelled lime walking into her room.

"OH SNAP-"

Being a princess is hard... have to be up to standards, date a guy you only met two seconds ago, eat food made from fake ingredients. As for leafy, she was late for the biggest day of her Life. The coronation. She walked out of a deep purple carriage, struggling in her white heels. She almost tripped over a few times. Objects from all over the world were sitting in spruce, wooden chairs. Along the sea, with the sounds of only a few children making sand castles and playing with toys, while the more wealthy were sitting beside their parents looking amazed at the soon to be queen walking down.

                                                                     Beside the seaside

"Hey! Auntie penny! Sing us a song! Please?" Asked the little girl jumping around. "Ok- ok then darling.. this is something my auntie used to sing to me." She started plucking the strings of the old, dirty guitar, Fining it up in tune. "Me' sandcastle washed away, by the sea, so I went inside for a pot of tea, but then the tea was too hot so I went to eat, the food was pie but I don't like crust, so go to the queen you must!"  "Does that mean you go to the queen to get food and tea? That awesome!" Asked crochet.
"He-heh! No crochet! I-I wish" the sailor chuckled. She had a major crush on the duchess, but knowing that the king wouldn't except a "commoner" like her, she decided to turn her own feelings a blind eye away. "I picked up my "lucky rod" and looked deep into it."looks like I'm not gonna be goin' straight ome' after all" pin thought. She went to her little brother's food stall to see him peeling fish scales. "Don't use your bare hands! Your gonna get fish fingers after that process. "What do ya' think I was makin'?" Giggled toothpick. Pin picked up a giant crate filled with various fish species to mackerel, to salmon, to sea bass. "Make sure to get mum's homemade peppercorn at home! He asked. I'm in need of it, the local school ran out of food a while ago."
"Well that horrible! What about all the pour family's that can't afford to cook for their children? Pour little thing 'll starve to death!" Pin exclaimed. Luckily crochet didn't go to the local school.. "excuse me? Who are you, hard working man?" Someone asked. "I-I umm, it's a s-she, your majesty." Replied pin. It was leafy. "O-oh! I'm quite sorry! Y-you don't need to call me majesty. Um- call me leafy, leafy lemon!" Leafy said. Pin was in a still position with dark red hovering below her eyes and nose. "Ello'! I know most businesses have run out of food In the village, if you want you can pick my food up here every week! I know there's been very low resources.." jumped In toothpick. Leafy giggled, "I'm very thankful for that! I'll make arrangements with my chef!" She replied. "I can see the duchess e-everyday?!" Pin thought covered in dark red. "I've got to go now! Bye bye, and thank you for the fish offer!" The duchess said walking into the carriage.

-
-at the yarn household-

"I-I ACTUALLY SPOKE TO HER! OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO NERVE-RACKING" pin yelled. Crochet and toothpick rolled their eyes. "You like this girl a lot,don't ya?" Asked crochet. Pin nodded rapidly. "*facepalm* are you gonna help me cook or not? Dads coming home soon" toothpick said. Suddenly their was a knock on the door. "Hey penny? Can we come in?" A familiar voice said.
She opened to see her friends, firey and coiny. And they were goofing off, as usual. "Have you heard about the duchess's Coronation?" Asked coiny. "She sure has alright!" Giggled the little girl bellow. "Y-yeah..

"I sure have seen leafy's coronation.."