I can try

"Dream ... I think I can try and love you ..." George said whispering , looking down at his feet.
He didn't love dream. No not at all. But did he want to hurt his feelings? No . Does he know when he's in love ? No.

"Thats good enough I guess ..." Dream sighed and walked back to his house .
" Wait !" George said. " I said I can try and maybe I can will , but I never will if you just leave."
"Alright." Dream said and turned around to fave George.
"What now?" The taller male asked slightly annoyed.
" I dunno , what do you want to do?"

Dream and George had been dating for 3 months and it had gotten better but George , none the less , still didn't love dream
Dream didn't know this though, or maybe he did , We don't know yet , and he never asked.

It soon turned November 16th and tubbo was making his speech. " we have all fought for or against this nation and that's all that matters" the rest of what he said was cut off. BANG. L'manberg had gone . Blown up . Screaming started , lots of screaming. It was overwhelming to some . If you looked hard enough you could see two faint figures , they looked like they were screaming...

"WILBUR , YOU ARE MY SON!"
"PHIL THEY ALL WANT YOU TO , PHIL KILL ME!"

Word about this got round to George and he rushed to L'manberg , or what remains , he saw the screaming the peices of rubble and gun powder . He ran to where Phil and Wilbur where. Just before Phil stabbed him.
George immediately ran over to Wilbur's fallen body still barely alive , he poured a healing potion down his throat , His mind screaming at Wilbur to stay alive .

"Hey gogy?"
"Yes wilby?" The small boy responded.
"When I die , will you die with me?" The taller asked , sorrow in his tone.
"Of course, i will never leave you!" He said proudly yet reassuringly.

He screamed , george screamed and screamed , his shouts overlapped by the others he wanted to be a child again , wilbur was his best friend since they were children. He couldn't lose him now , no. He cried holding Wilbur. Dream walked up to him and looked down at him and said "you know I love you George?"
The smaller nodded.
" And I would do anything for you to be happy?"
He nodded again.
"Well we're breaking up , you seem to like Wilbur more and I feel like you would be happier with him.." Dream spoke softly.

"Hey gogy?" Wilbur teased George
They where in high school now.
"Yes Wilbur?" He sighed rolling his eyes.
"Well rude , anyways do you think I look hot?"
"The hell , that's out the blue !"
"So? Do I?" Wilbur repeated eargerly.
George felt weird , he assumed it was just the weird question and shook it off , " I guess..." he murmured

George always felt some sort of way around Wilbur after that , he didn't know why untill now.
George just simply nodded as Dream walked away.
He turned his attention back to the screaming, back to his bleeding crush.

"Huh? Where am I?" Wilbur said groggily sitting up , wincing at the sudden pain in his stomach. Oh how bad it hurt.

Later George walked into the room that Wilbur was in , George looked at Wilbur and practically gasped , with tears in his eyes he ran towards Wilbur and hugged him , squeezing him as hard as he could , " I love you ." He whispered quietly.
Wilbur chuckled , "What was that?"
" you know exactly what I said." George said his head still stuffed into Wilbur's neck , not haven letting him go.

————— aight so uhm I'm going to upload this here and upload a new part or something later because I want to upload this now soo yeahh ——————
629 words