a bag of G part 10

Midoriya's Pov:

As I walked alongside tenya to the changerooms I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw dim blue light out of the corner of my eye but I calmed down when sans started to walk up to me.

When we got to the change room I got out my backpack to pull out the costume my mom had made. I got it out and looked around to see everyone looking at the different pieces to there costumes when i spotted sans holding a red knife and tapping the air until he got a satisfied smile on his face putting the weapon down and putting a belt beside it favoring to hold two identical silver yo-yo's... what why yo-yo's? Whatever better not ask.

He soon after picked up the belt and clicked the air some more when suddenly a bunch of glass bottles with strange liquids appeared out of nowhere. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as he casually put them in the pockets on the belt similarly picking up the glowey knife and sliding it into the sheath that was hanging off of the belt popping it in place.

I looked away embarrassed as he began changing starting with his pants but shyley looked back to find him finished and taking off his coat revealing his tattoos and a heavily bandaged arm, concern grew in me as he started unbuttoning his shirt and the attention in the room was turned to him. He let out a deep breath and

turned so he was facing us his chest had a small tattoo on his collarbone of what looked like an animal skull but what caught my attention mare was the long gagged saar that ran in a like down his chest and the deep scar that looked like it was from an explosion on his side "yo bro what happened to you!' Kirishima stated grabbing the attention of the few that hadn't noticed what was happening "nothing much, but ya know" this concerned me most of all considering he was only 15."no! Really are you ok" kaminari spoke fear lacing his words.. Why fear?.. Wait! Did they think sans is a villain! Thats... dumb "yeaah these are pretty old" hmm maby i shouldnt look too much into it... yeah right we all know in gonna look too much into this.

I watched as he turned back around and continued taking off his shirt, as it slid from his shoulders my mouth dropped as i gsed upon a large back tattoo and discovered that his entire arm was covered in ink. His back as well as his sided also had scars littered around the largest probibley the explosion shaped one that stretched from his chest to his lower back,

the tattoo itself was three animal skills one facing forward and the other two facing the side with two long bones in an X behind them, now that i fully looked him over i also noticed a large red X on the back of his left leg and a few more lng bones on fis middle and index finger in opposite hands slightly covered by those gloves that he always seems to where. He pulled his white crop top over his head, his back still showing through the slit

up the back. Finally he slipped on a pair of pink high tops, placed a black mask over the side of his head, and added the other accessories. As he began walking out of the room I quickly jogged over to him grabbing this hand when I noticed a large hole in the middle of each of his palms, I retracted my hand, is he injured!?

"a-a-a-are y-you o-o-o-ok?" damn it! I stuttered more than usual "ehh yeah in k" my answer was almost immediate "w-w-what h-happened to y-y-you?" Again the words were hard to manage to even be anything other than inaudible gibberish.

Because of how secretive Sans is, I hadn't expected it when he leaned forward and stood on his toes just a little and whispered in my ear "war has taken its toll" . I stumbled back, b-b-but h-he's only 15!!! I heard an almost silent chuckle escape from his mouth, probably from the terrified expression that laid on my face. He pushed the door open and left me there alone to think my thoughts,

due to the fact that he whispered it to me i dt think he wants anyone else to know but if i don't tell them something then suspicions will grow and sans might be made out as a villain witch he is almost opposite to because he has served in a war and survived making him a war hero.