Chapter 1

The swings squealed as the two children sat down, swinging themselves. Their feet dangled, barely touching the ground. A young girl with (E/c) eyes and (S/c) skin stared at the young boy. The boys appearance seemed faded, an aged memory of a time long passed. Her long (H/c) seemed to dance as the wind collided with her hair. She smiled at the boy as words escaped his lips.

"We'll be together forever right?"

She nodded her head as her smile widened. The boy stuck out his hand with his pinky sticking out.

"Promise?"

She wrapped her tiny pinky around his as she muttered the two words. Two words that should never be broken in a child's eyes.

"Pinky Promise!"
_______________________________

A large thud rang out through the car as a jolt woke up the sleeping girl. She brought her hand up to her (E/c) eyes, rubbing them sleepily. She heard a small chuckle come out from a black haired female beside her.

"What's so funny?"

The (H/l) (H/c) female asked, letting out a tired yawn. The female simply shook her head with another giggle. Not getting an answer she simply turned her attention to the black haired male up front.

"Hey Zane! Are we there yet?"

Zane impatiently sighed, irritated at the girls impatience.

"No. No we are not. Now shut up and go back to sleep!"

The black haired female just shook her head.

"Don't mind him (Y/n)! You know how he is! And besides, he's just jealous that you had such an amazing nap."

Zane just rolled his eyes. Well, the one eye that was seen anyway.

"Yeah, sure I'm jealous. I'm so jealous that I don't get a moppy head like hers. Oh, and I'm also jealous that I don't get the experience of waking up to my friend laughing at me because I was slobbering. Oh, and did I mention you talk in your sleep (Y/n)~?"

(Y/n)'s eyes widen as she hears those last sly, yet teasing, words come out of Zane's lips. She quickly turned to her female companion.

"What. Did. I. Say?!"

The girl just rolled her shiny Caramel eyes and glared at the now chuckling Zane.

"Zane no need to be rude! (Y/n) you don't talk in your sleep! Zane's just being a jerk! Don't mind him!"

Zane stopped his chuckling as he saw the lodge up ahead.

"We're here."

(Y/n) was the first to jump out of the car, making her the first to get hit by the cold and snowy air.

"Oh my Irene! It's colder than a witches tit out here! Hey Aphmau, do you have a spare coat?"

Aphmau giggled, bringing out her spare.

"Yeah I do! I told you to bring one! I knew you wouldn't though, so I brought an extra one."

(Y/n) grabbed the coat and quickly slid it on. Their attention was soon directed to the quick crunches headed their way. A big pair of arms quickly scooped up Aphmau as she let out a small yelp.

"Aaron! Put me down please so we can get out of the cold!"

Aaron, a black haired male with black eyes, put Aphmau down as the others quickly followed behind. They began their treck inside, making conversation while doing so.

What they didn't realize was the hooded figure's eyes watching them enter the lodge.

Nor the smirk that held his lips in place when he saw (Y/n).