Grimson

Nathaniel:  Well if I go down than.  Than your going down with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathaniel:  Everyone I have an announcement to make.  Lena has been SLEEPING with the help.  You know James.

Lena:  I-

Fallon:  Lena-

Danielle:  Omg-

Aaliyah and Alishba:  Oh shit...

(Aaliyah and Alishba think a lot alike)

Deziray:  WELL DAMN LENA GO HEAD GIRL- I mean Oop-

James:  Uhm-

The Guys:  Oh my-

Nathaniel:  Yea! She has,anything else to say Lena?

Lena:  Guys- I-

Nathaniel:  Cut the Crap Lena.  We all know the only reason that you did that is because you hated me,now I can see why.

Lena:  That is NOT entirely true.  I did it because I love James you don't understand! How can I leave someone that I love for someone that I barely know.

Nathaniel:  Your right, I don't understand, and I don't want too.  As long as it means no one can be with you other than me. 

Deziray: Well shit Chris get us some popcorn because it's about to go down.

Everyone:  DEZIRAY!

Deziray:  Sorry...carry on.

*Nathaniel pulls out a gun*

*Nathaniel shoots the wall*

Nathaniel:  So can you all get the fuck out of my room before I shoot Lena in the god damn head.

Lena: Y-you don't mean it do you-

*Nathaniel shoots the wall behind Lena to make sure that bihhhh and playing*

Deziray: You son of a bitch-

*Nathaniel shoots the wall again*

Nathaniel:  Do I make myself clear?

*Everyone gets out*

Nathaniel:  So Lena you and me might need to have a little talk.

Lena:  Nathaniel you already put me through enough isnt saying your gonna shoot me enough?

Nathaniel:  No it isn't. So shut the fuck up you slut.

*Outside of the room*

Deziray: Oh hell no.  Not him threatening to shoot my sister.

Aaliyah:  Well dont we have a gun room in each palace.

Fallon:  Yea- we do.

Alishba:  Well you know what that means guys and girls. Get the big boys, I think it's time to go for a hunt.

Danielle: Hell yes.

James:  I heard you guys talking about the Guns.  Can I help?

Fallon:  You know what they say, the more the merrier.

*They go get the guns*

Kim:  Alright so. Deziray you get AK-47. Danielle, get the Gen 4 Glock 19. Mom you get the Beretta M9. Hmmm Aaliyah and Alishba you get the AR-15's and everyone else get the Colt 1911 and Ruger 1707 GP100.

Danielle:  Damn Kim, you really know your guns.

Kim:  Well you get bored when you have nothing to do in a huge home and you have a gun room so.

Deziray:  Bitch let's get that hoe.

Everyone:  HELL YEA!

Kim:  Alright everyone so first since we are all wearing pretty nice dresses get into something comfortable also get some ski masks you'll need em.

Fallon:  Kim what the-

Kim:  Let's go!

*They go to the Lena's room*

Deziray:  Alright all the boys on the left and all the girls on the right.  Since we know this Nathaniel guy is pretty good we have to devise a plan.

Danielle:  Deziray- girl we aren't robbing nothing. We are literally going to kill a bitch and hide his body it's one against 12- let's go.

James:  Yea I don't hear anything so let's just bust open the door and get this over with.

*They bust open the door*

Kim:  Hey Nathaniel.

*Nathaniel shoots over by Kim*

Kim: Imagine missing a shot.

Nathaniel: Why do you have a gun?

Kim:  Why not?

Deziray: Okay Kim and Nathaniel cut the small talk. Where is my sister.

Nathaniel:  Oh- your dead sister? Yea she's laying in the bathroom but you know.

Deziray:  You son of a bitch.

Kim:  You killed my sister and now your gonna pay for it.

James: Literally go to hell, because that's were you will be in a couple of seconds.

Nathaniel: Go ahead but it wouldn't be that great if your accused of murder.

Danielle:  Bitch we are literally queens and kings we make the rules so we will break them.

Everyone:  GO TO HELL NATHANIEL!

*everyone starts shooting: pew pew pew pew*

*Nathaniel stands landing on the floor with blood coming out his body*

Nathaniel: You'll pay for this...I'll have everyone hurt you and your family...

James:  Oh well sucks that you won't be there to see it huh?

Deziray:  He is right, fuck you.

*James shoots Nathaniel in the head*

Isaiah lemme go get the servants*

*Isaiah gets the servants*

Kim:  Clean this up, and tell no one or you'll be next.

Danielle: Guys- what about Lena.

Deziray:  Shit-

*They go to see lena lying on the floor*

Danielle:  Lena-

Fallon:  Wake up baby girl-  WAKE UP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...