Chapter 10

*After Pushing Her "Father" Out Of The Tower, Annie Breathes Heavily, Then Starts Crying As She Is The Only Living Girl Left Of The World's Royal Bloodline*

*Suddenly The Sky Blew Up The Earth, Just Kidding It Didn't Destroy Earth.*

*Out In The Blue Sky, Is The Legendary Sparks*

*The Sparks Started To Clean Up King Frederick's Mess By Turning Them Into Bubbles And Some Went To Bring People Back To Life, Starting With Annie's Siblings (Except For Dan Who Is Still Alive)*

*Annie Looks Up And Sees Everything Her "Father" Did Going Away, Such As a Statue Of Himself And Her Brother Dan. His Laws, His Board, A Picture Of Himself*

*Annie Looks And Sees That The Guards Are Being Revived And Redeemed Themselves Too*

*Annie Smiles Glad That The Drama King Is Gone, Annie Sees Her Mother*

*Queen Diana Was Heading To Get The King Crown Back, Annie Looks At The Castle, It Was All Gooey And Black, Due To King Frederick Being Dead, If The Crown Was Off Of Frederick's Head Then The Whole Kingdom Will Collapse Into All Gunk Of Gooey And Blackness And Into Just a Bunch Of Goo, It Could Kill Everyone If They Were Still Inside Of The Whole Kingdom*

*That Was When Annie Remembered Something*

Annie: Dan!

*Annie Went To Save Her Brother, Before The Whole Kingdom Can Be Collapse Into All Gunk Of Goos*

Chapter 10 Ended.