𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐟. || 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞

"i don't want to hurt you" megumi says. "as if you could" y/n said smirking while looking at the first year.

"i'm strong. come at me." y/n says with her arms crossed standing in the middle of a grassy field. y/n has been trying to get megumi to train with her to see what fighting with megumi would be like.

"she is quite strong. she's got potential as well. so watch out megumi!" gojo said as he stopped in his tracks after he had overheard their conversation and continued walking to wherever his destination was.

megumi sighed. "fine. only for today though." he says before getting into position.

y/n's eyes glowed with excitement. megumi took advantage of her being off guard and summoned one demon dog to come behind y/n since he had wanted to finish this as quickly as possible.

swoosh.

megumi's eyes widened. "how'd she dodge that" megumi thought to himself as he was confident that he could've caught her by surprise.

"don't underestimate me fushiguro." y/n said moving her head back after dodging the demon dog's paw. "tch"

she wasted no time and ran towards him. he tried to read her movements as he dodged her punches. "left, right, left, left, kick" he thought as he started getting the hang on her rhythm. before she could punch right he grabbed her hand to which he twitched a smile.

she only smirked back. then she vanished into thin air. leaving the male standing in confusion. "did she teleport? no. i would've been able to see where she is if she did. then what is her techn-"

the boy got his thoughts interrupted by a sound that had started to get rather close. but before he could run, it was too late.

y/n had pinned his hands down onto the ground with him laying on the grass.

"i win"

on the grass, still in utterly shock megumi stayed. "you're probably curious fushiguro. my technique allows me to make a crazy realistic illusion of myself to which allowed the real me to climb that tree nearby and jump on ya!" y/n said smiling while still having him pinned on the ground.

"oh, that explains it" he responded with a less confused expression.

y/n leaned closer down.

"you know, you're actually pretty cute fushiguro" she said.

the boy got flustered and turned his head away.

"look at you being all shy" y/n said as she got off him and offered him a hand. the girl got a small paper from her pocket.

"i've been meaning to give you this. it has my number on it. text me"

||woo this is short, but i hope you enjoyed!