Announcements

Thank you for actually reading my story! This means alot, even though there isn't many reads, I wasn't expecting to get any at all! Maybe just like 2-3 reads but that's it.

It seems that I have more reads on the skephalo one shot. Would you like to see more skephalo/haloskep from these one shots?

I'm sorry that I don't have any karlnap or karlnapity in here but if you want me to, I can make a different book -not a one shot- dedicated to karlnap, Karl x quackity, and/or karlnapity.

And if y'all are wondering what my uploading schedule is, well if you can see that I don't have one. I upload when ever I want. Or when ever I Finnish some thing I've been working on.

If you have any other concerns or questions, ask away my mit's. I don't mind answering Randome questions. But don't make them to personal like; 'hey, where in the world do you live?' cause I don't to answer those kinds of questions. But something like 'what gender are you, girl, boy, non-binary?' I'll answer those.

hey if you liked this then go ahead and tell me. Anyway once again eat and drink today please. If it's night for you go to sleep and get good night Z's. You are loved and adored even if you don't think so, or haven't been told that today. Bye bye my little mit's.