Introduction

I am Evest, and I am going to tell you about my world. Recently, I visited the human world i.e. your world and it is not as different as I thought from our world except we have fangs and fairies.

 I'll Paint a picture of my world in this part for you so that you won't get lost in the further story. You guys have countries, we have clans, each clan has a leader who is known by different names, Alpha for werewolves, Overlord for demons, High priest/priestess for witches, and so on and each clan has a say in every decision a Monarch takes. The leader here is called a monarch but our world is democratic. We also have a codex like your constitution and law including law enforcement. Every member of each clan is invited for tests or exams every year for the enforcements.

 Other than this job every other work is divided between clans, a few covens of witches and druids came together as healers, covens do not usually have names, but we call them by the names of places they belong to. For healers, Witches of Esten, Burlow, and Riccan have come forward. All the elves and fairies have taken up responsibility for weather conditions and nature and its communication to others. Usually, the weather works as planned at the beginning of the year but there can be some issues like the use of elf stones in a way that was not predicted or fairy dust could be blown too, that's the least of the problems.

Other witches who are not part of the healers, witches of Khama, Emaar, and Tutem protect the barriers around and within, they keep in check the balance of our world. 

 Vampires also have a few clans, rikams, sikas, hikars, and binahas are responsible for food because they are blood-sucking creatures, although we don't address them like that here, in exchange for this all of the other clans stack their blood in a place called Raunaak, it's like blood bank but only for vampires because no one really needs blood, no one really gets hurt around here. 

Werewolves, there are in all three packs of werewolves, and they are known by their alphas' names Enor, Noa, and Rika. They are not big fans of gigantic names but their surnames are quite huge, maybe that compensates it. 

Then there are angels, they are just big-mouthed D-bags, they like to boss everyone around and like they are masters and others are slaves. There are ghosts too but most of them really stay with their clans. 

Then there are Sirens and Mermaids, who usually stays around and in the sea, they are responsible for their sea to keep it clean, and they are also the ones who give the worst punishments of all, it is also said that the person who dies with the hands of these two species not even turn into ghosts, they just vanish. 

Further, there are some lower clans like ghouls and Kanimas, Wendigos, Manananggals, and so on, I will talk more about them in further parts. These species seek masters, it's not like slavery but their first instinct is to get a master, who tells them what to do and how to do it. 

Then there are demons it should explain itself, they have taken up the work of torturing who commit any crime i.e. do anything against the codex, they are not usually friendly guys, they won't even reply to a "Hello" if they won't find any gain in it.I have summarized the maximum of the people of my family here at Anartha. 

And I Evest belong to the family of the monarch, a vampire. Here, Vampires are considered as people with absolute minds because of their powers of compelling and speed, vampires of our clan can see clear at night and day as well because of the graces of our witches, because of these graces only I was able to visit your land. 

Our land is flourishing with happiness, every clan which could not have been living in any other circumstances is growing here. But there is a saying of my own making " happiness is always caught by an evil eye". I wish everything stays the way it is.