chapter two: the surprise

y/n's pov:

Kiyoteru-sensei asked me to meet him in the school auditorium saying it's a surprise."hey (y/n) it's time for our music session!!!" Oh yeah right "I'm going to sing no:7" (if you've watched toilet bound hanako kun you may know if you haven't watched it I personally recommend it(。•̀ᴗ-)✧)
"What?! Your going to sing that!" Said miku. "Yeah...wait and watch." " Ok it's time to start the music session.....(y/n) you will be singing first." Said the music teacher kiyoteru-sensei was also there. every one was there I stepped up and cleared my throat and started singing.....

(I know raon sang this but just imagine you are the one singing this,, play it now.)

Every one clapped after I sang the song miku,piko, fukase,oliver,kaito,gumi,teto,luka,len,rin and kiyoteru-sensei were clapping I bowed and miku said " oh my god your a total rock star!!!" " Hahaha... thanks miku" Yuki came over to me "wow....you were amazing over there (y/n)-chan!!! "Wow that was awesome!!!" Said fukase "your really talented" said kiyoteru-sensei. I blushed at his compliment. he then took the mic and winked at me. SHEESH that was hot!.....and started singing fragments of the night (play the first song now!!!)

Wow....I am melting by hearing his voice.....

I sat with the others and he was looking at me while singing and I stared right into his eyes none of us breaking contact. I think I am going to melt....when he finished I averted my eyes,my cheeks tinted pink.....
He came down and asked me something. "(y/n) how was it?" "It was awesome I loved it!!...." He then smiled and sat next to me I felt my heart beat increase.

Kiyoteru's pov:

"It was awesome I loved it!!" (Y/n) said gosh.....made my heart flutter.... she's so cute...I falled for her didn't I? I know we just met and it's only been a day but it was love at first sight...."hey (y/n)..." "Hmmm?" She hummed "you listen to ice mountain right?" "Y-yeah I do....they are just sooo..cool...I always listen to them if I am feeling down it makes me happy!!" "I am the lead singer of the band." I said."WHAT!!!no way!!!....wait you are him!!!" "Yes... that's what I wanted to say...ok..y/n..I have to go...but remember meet me at the auditorium so I can introduce you to my band!!"

Y/n's pov:

OH MY GOD!!! I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!!! But any ways I can finally meet them....so it's time for the next class..."hey y/n!" "Oh hi miku!""kiyoteru-sensei talked to you...I saw it...tell me the truth y/n~...you like him don't ya?~...."y-yeah...I don't like him!! I-I love him... I said to her miku was smirking
"Ok...I see it's only your first day and already in love~?" " H-hey..stop"
"don't worry I won't tell anyone it's a promise!" Miku said."I will make sure that he will fall for you!...just leave it to me!" "W-what? How can you do that?!" " Don't worry y/n I have my ways..." She said smirking."thanks miku..." "No problem y/n your my best friend afterall!!!"

~~~timeskip (「'・ω・)「~~~

Finally class was over...and oh yes!!! I have to meet ice mountain on the school auditorium!!!....I found my way to the auditorium..."h-hello?.. kiyoteru-sensei?..." "....." There was no reply. And suddenly. BAAAM!!! "Oh my god Hakaze!!!" "Sorry I tripped...oh no the drums and speakers fell..." I saw a red-headed man yelling at a brown-haired boy."oh who might you be young lady?" A blond man approached asking me.

(This is him)"my name is y/n l/n and kiyoteru-sensei asked me to meet him here

(This is him)
"my name is y/n l/n and kiyoteru-sensei asked me to meet him here." "Oh...oi Hiyama!!!... your girlfriend's here!!! "H-huh?!" I stuttered."h-hey! I heard kiyoteru-sensei saying as he ran towards us."she is my student not my girlfriend!! Haruto!" "Oh.. pardon me let me introduce myself...my name is Amane Haruto" he took my hand in his and kissed it...I blushed.."oi...quit flirting with every girl you meet amane..." I heard the red-headed man say

" I heard the red-headed man say

"Nice to meet you..my name is.." " Hiyama Akito!!!" I said with excitement. He smiled.. and said " wow you really do know us!"I smiled back."oh hi there the names...."Hakaze Natsuki!!!" " Oh my god!! You know all of us!! Are you a fan?!" "Yes a really big fan!!!" I said. "Hey y/n...why wont you hang out with us after school." asked kiyoteru-sensei."sure I'd love to kiyoteru-sensei!!!" "Just call me kiyoteru when we're not in public...ok?" " Ok kiyoteru!"

Kiyoteru's pov:

"Ok kiyoteru!" Y/n saying my name like that send my heart flying....god...if only I could confess my feelings towards her...."oh it's getting late I should get going or my mother's gonna be mad" y/n said "don't worry y/n I will drop you there.." I said " oh no no! It's fine I can walk there..." Y/n said ... she's so kind..but it's not safe!!! I have to help her! "Y/n it's not safe to go alone...I'll drop you home..." I said with puppy eyes. " Ok ok! Fiiiiine..." She said. Soon I led her to my bike and told her to hold on."y/n....can you tell me your address please?" " Oh it's (your home address)" " oh...it's just a couple of blocks away..."I said to y/n "t-thanks..kiyoteru" then she wrapped her arms around my chest I could feel my cheeks burning but because of the helmet y/n didn't notice...I started the bike and left the auditorium....

Y/n's pov:

I wrapped my arms around Kiyoteru's chest... soon I felt my eyelids getting heavier...I was sleepy..and I....

Haha.. cliffhanger....

Thank you for reading this... it's my first story...so don't bully me ok?
Until next time petals.(^∇^)ノ