A - #1 1/2

I know, I know, it's short, I know. I'm truly sorry, guys. I was really busy :( (GCSEs next year!!!) Sorry again for my rant. Well, there you go!

 (WARNING: UNEDITED)

*** *** ***

"And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder. And I looked, and behold, it was Death, saying, 'Come and see.' And I saw. And Hell followed me."

- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

A

#1 1/2

A shiver tingled down my spine. I was not alone.

The hunched, grotesque back of a sinister lady faced me. Her shoulders lifted up and dropped down as she sighed heavily, her spine danced like a snake slithering down her back.

Without a warning, she spun around.

As if dramatically planned, a bolt of lightning struck forcefully outside the window, illuminating the darkest corner of the lab, lighting up the ancient, wasted face of the old woman. My eyes instantly dilated, pure horror indignantly intruded my soul. I trembled, relentless adrenaline pumped through my veins, rushes and rushes of blood thudded vigorously against my skull. My head was going to detonate any second. My legs were buckled to the ground, wobbling furiously. I gripped the door with both of my hands for support. For a moment, I was completely stunned.

She had long, rough-edged white hair, weaving down to her waist. She smiled at me, her awfully pale face cracked into thousands and millions of criss-crossed wrinkles. Her teeth were disordered blocks of shades of yellow, the edges of her abnormally sharp canines dripping crimson. Something in her was anomalously zestful; the way her enigmatic eyes pierced through my skull from a hundred feet away. It was something inhuman, something wild and aggressive.

Something malevolent.

In a blink of an eye, she ghosted in front of me, her icy, reeking breath fanning my face. I was too scared to think, too afraid to move. My brain froze. I could not feel my appendages anymore.

The foul, decaying lips of the old lady parted slightly, and a cloud of smoke escaped her mouth. The pungent smell of it attacked my nerves, shutting down all my senses. I blacked out.

Before my eyeballs jerk backwards, I see clear reflections of an intimidatingly menacing rag doll in her dark, soulless irises.

Its smirk mirrored the old lady's.

*** *** ***

Phew! Finally done! So how do you think? Please leave a vote if you liked it!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice,

Cass :)

xoxo