Chapter 3

Recap: I was out of there faster than Mario when he was racing to save Princess Peach from her kidnappers....

I arrived to AP Calc breathless but way before the bell rang.

Mrs. O'Brien looked up startled that the door had slammed.  Yep, I could tell she was going to be a ditzy teacher.  Now before you try to scold me, and say that I'm mean look at it from my perspective. her jacket was inside out,  and buttoned wrong.  If  that doesn't scream airhead then I don't know what does.

Hello. Mrs O'Brien. My name is Ainsley

Hello. Ainsley, you ready to learn. Mrs. O'Brien replied with an Australian accent. 

It was so cool.  I had an internal fangirl moment.... Until she had to go and ruin it  by saying that their was assigned seats.  So I trekked over to my seat...which in  coincidence would be that a Shawn Washington sat next to me.  I seriously hoped it was the hottie from earlier.  Two Minutes later Shawn walked in.  He spotted me and smiled.  Mrs. O'Brien pointed at the empty seat next to me. He then proceeded to walk over to me drop a note ob my desk and sit down.  He mouths for me read it. 

Ainsley,

    I bet you wondering how I remember your name.  You left an imprint on me.  And I want to know if you'll go to a party with me tonight.  Now before you give me a solid excuse of why you can't go....think of all the fun you'll have and I know you've always wanted to go a popular persons party. So think about it.  Call me @ 8101577336 OK.   or you could just look up at me and nod.  ( I read your schedule when you werent looking) p.s. look forward to seeing you there. 

.....

His letter just blew my mind.  I speechless.  I look at him and nod unconsciously before realising what I just did.   He smirks and says....no you cant change your mind.

After a few attempts of teaching us Mrs. O'Brien just declares this class as free period

To be completely honest I think I cheered the loudest. 

we discuss plans for the party. ...........

......

.

.

A few hours later its time to go.  so I race to my car and wait for Shawn.  I spot him as he spots me.  He walks over with a bounce in his step.
Hurry the fuck up,  I don't have all day Mrs. Daisy.  I say to Shawn because he's walking,no bouncing slower than a turtle that has hiccups. 
I'm coming,slow down Morgan Freeman, He responds.  .

  Ten hours later he finally arrives at the car. 

I died of heat stroke waiting for him. 

.

.
. the car ride home was interesting because Shawn kept turning the station every five minutes.   So I turned to 99.9 and the song Blank Space came in By Taylor Swift.

Surprisingly Shawn started singing along with Taylor. So I joined in too.
Nice to meet you Where you been?
I could show you incredible things.
Movies madness never seen
Saw you there and I thought.
Oh my gosh look at that face
you look like my next mistake
loves a game
Wanna plaaay
oh yeah. 

The sing cuts off as I arrive at my house ready to show off my home to him....