Authors Note

Hey guys!!!! Yes I am still here. I am sorry for the very loooonnnnnngggggg break, but when I look at the way I used to write, I cant help but cringe, I was young and a lot of my friends were writing at the time and I wanted to be a part of that. Back then I had no direction of where I wanted the story to go, I was just writing every chapter as it comes. Not to mention that I was in boarding school and we weren't allowed to have devices in my high school. Now I am in University ( it has really been that long) I feel like I am more mature and have a clearer understanding of how things should go. With that being said I have decided to continue this story.

A few things to address first:

1.Characters: The characters are totally different,mostly different names, different identities and totally different people.

2. Plot: The plot is different as well, it still has a mean girl as the main character but it will not flow exactly like the old story did.

3.Updates: While I have more free time now, I am sorry to say there will not be weekly updates. School is going to have to come first to me, so weekly updates is out of the question. I will however try to update as much as I can, and I will be updating in batches so you will not get just one chapter every once in a while.

4. Comments: While critics are accepted, I will in no way tolerate any form of abuse in the comment section. If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. No one is forcing you to read my book. Also feel free to point out any grammar errors in found in the book, or places where it seems I may have contradicted what is supposed to be going on. I am human, which means I make mistakes.

UNTO THE LEGAL STUFF

THIS BOOK IS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, which means, No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the before written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, businesses, incidents and localities, are products of the authors imagination or used in a manner that is purely fictitious. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

If you are reading this or have read this, or you have read this on any other site or app except Wattpad, please do not hesitate to let me know immediately. PIRACY IS NOT A VICTIMLESS CRIME.

The cover page of this book was made by @vescosity, she made this amazing cover years ago and five others.

Now that all the serious stuff is over, ( I am nice in real life, I promise) to the book.