-friends?

I wanted to get up and hug him and tell him I was okay

I wanted to get up and hug him and tell him I was okay. But I should still feel bad. Shouldn't I?

He stopped after a few minutes and held my hand, circling his ring he got me.

'I never took my ring off. I never would.' He soon let go of my hand and I think he walked off.

Until he walked up to me and kissed my forehead.

I wanted to show emotion but I couldn't. He walked away, leaving me stuck again.

-

I felt more and more days go by and I didn't even care anymore. My parents didn't visit once, not that they cared. I doubted that they would even send me a letter after I was okay again.

Draco didn't visit after our last sort of encounter. Harry and Ron visited me and Hermoine every other day.

One day, I remember feeling less tense. I remember feeling my arms being less tense. I was able to move again.

'Oh Y/n! Can you speak?'

'Yes..' I said in a croaky voice.

'Oh this is wonderful! You're the last person to be unpetrified. Dinner is happening now.'

I smiled and stretched, finally being able to feel everything again. It felt great.

Walking down to the Great Hall made me somewhat nervous. I hadn't technically seen or talked to anyone in ages.

I walked in the Great Hall, all eyes on me. I saw Hermoine beaming and ran up to me, hugging me tightly.

I hugged back, but was soon met by the blond boy, sitting at the Slytherin table. I could see his eyes beaming, but also filling with tears.

I let go of Hermoine and she lead me to the table but I couldn't. I had to see him.

I let go of her for a second and I looked at Draco. He got up and soon released my hand from Hermoine's. I did give her a quick kiss on the cheek cause I felt bad.

I slowly walked up to him, while he walked up to me.

'I'm so sorry.' He whispered, so only I could hear.

'It's okay.' I hugged him and he hugged me tightly, tucking his head in his shoulder, I could hear his soft cries, he was hugging me for dear life.

'Forgive me.' He said his head still buried in my shoulder.

'I'm so sorry.' He let go and cupped my cheek, kissing my forehead.

'It's okay. I overreacted. It's not your fault.'

He smiled and sighed, rubbing my cheek before walking back to his seat while I walked to mine, greeting Harry and Ron in hugs.