Backround Pt.1

Cairo (Kai-Ro) Lively is the love child of Lillian Salvatore and Oliver Lively. Before Giuseppe Salvatore Lillian was married to Oliver everyone in town knew of their love and never questioned it or wanted to break it up except of Giuseppe. The man was jealous that Oliver who was nothing but scum to him got Lillian who was basically the queen. Even though she wasn't on the council at the time everyone respected her. He found himself questioning how someone like him could get someone like her so he did something about it.

       Giuseppe had put him out to be a vampire.

Oliver obviously wasn't a vampire but he was burned to the stake for being one. The only one that fought for him was Lillian and his family. No one believed his family because to them they were just dirt on the ground and since Lillian associated with them it was beginning to look like she was now like them. Lillian wanted her child to have a father and for Oliver to meet his child. At this time no one knew she was 3 months pregnant with a little pouch most just thought she was gaining weight.

                         A week later Oliver died

Giuseppe was now forcing her to marry him or
he would say that his family are a house full of vampires. She didn't want anything to happen to them because they were like family to her they treated her with so much care that it felt like they were her actual family so she only had one option and that was to go with him. By the time you could tell she was pregnant she asked for one wish and that was for him not to hurt her baby which surprisingly he granted. When she had her child she named him Cairo for victorious. What she didn't know is that straight after birth she wasn't going to see him again. He took Cairo and passed him on to Olivers family the only thing that she could do was send him a little bits and pieces of money Giuseppe thought that since it was not his child he deserves to be treated like scum. This went on until she "died". Cairo knew he had brothers out there but since he was apart of a family that  lived out in a small house with barley enough money to put food on the table and his brothers were not he couldn't really talk to them. He moved out of Mystic Falls and started his own life never heard of it again until it was attacked by vampires.

The only small little problem was they put Oliver out the be the wrong thing.
-
Author Notes

AHHHHH OK calm down.... I've been waiting to put this story out I was just looking for the right time but I'm really excited idk this chapter kinda feels cringy maybe not what do you think? Sorry for spelling errors. THANK YOU FOR READING VOTE IF YOU WANT TO THIS STORY MAY BE SHIT SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

I kind of forgot to add a certain part but yeah I added it I'm sorry I forgot and then I thought I put it on there but I guess I didn't.