Sincerely Josephine

****
Hi...
I am sorry for everything i've done to distroy you. You've been through so much and i am sorry . I am sorry that i allowed people to take advantage of you and your body , i am sorry that i didn't listened when you were screaming for help, i am sorry that i was thinking so down about you....comparing you , mistreating you, betrayed you and breaking all my rules and promises. I am sorry that i used to put everything and everyone above you , trying to meet they're needs more than yours. I am sorry that right now you are bleeding, I wish i knew better. I am sorry that i never saw your value , you are worth more than money can buy. I am sorry that i shut down all the light that you had ....I am sorry that i used your beauty to attract morons. We've come a long way and i am so proud of you, i could never explain how strong you are , how kind and beautiful and how amazing you are! You are so talented , so smart ...so different, i love seeing you smile! You don't have to prove yourself to anybody beacuse if they're blind ...they should buy themselves glasses. You are not here to please anybody, you are not here to endure pain for any tall asshole that thinks that he has it all, you are not anybody's sex toy , you are not anybody's second choice or maybes, you are not anybody's secound thought! You weren't born to cry in everyday and to begg for love , you were BORN TO SHINE ! You are so important to me , i'm so grateful to have you , you are 10/10 PERIOD! We got this , I will never allow anybody to break you apart, I will listen when you don't feel like something is right, and I will never settle for less than what i am worth . Loving them was a losing game, loving you makes my feel like i can move the mountains. Don't forget what i said . We have a lot of work and healing to do , but the future is going to thank us ...the future is ours girl , i promise you. So i will love you and lift you up ! Nobody is going to touch you and your heart until I say so . They will have to earn even a piece of your hair . You will get the respect that you deserve! They will look up to see you, they will regret every tear that you have to cry out for them. You are good enough , you are worthy , you are capable !
We got this Jojo!

                Everything is gonna be ok ,I promise!

   Sincerely Josephine🌙

A letter that everyone can read
A letter for yourself ❤️