Moved away izuku

Katsuki walks into class and doesn't seek izuku and remembers the Izuku come in before him. A few minutes later when class started izuku comes in with a plane face. Katsuki gets confused about izuku and was thinking "deku normally comes in with a smile, weird". Izuku goes to sit down and walks past Katsuki. "Deku normally sits in front of me, what's up with him today". Izuku sits down and Katsuki hands a paper to him saying "meet me at my locker". Izuku crumbles the paper up and throws it at Katsuki. Katsuki ignores it and goes on with the rest of his day. After class Katsuki and Izuku walk out with Izuku passing Katsukis locker. What the heck is wrong with deku today asking karishma. I don't know man he may be having a bad day you know karishma says. Katsuki slams his locker and runs to Izuku yelling "DEKU WAIT" while Izuku kept walking. Katsuki doesn't stop running and grabs Izukus shoulder. Izuku throws him over him self in a steady stance landing katsuki on his back. Ow what the heck nerd feeling that back of his head and looks up to see Izuku is gone.

The next day aizawa says "today Izuku has moved for 4 month". Everyone was surprised  uraraka didn't even know about this. Katsuki was surprised but had a start face but he wanted to cry. "I didn't even get to tell him". Starts to tear up a little. He stops and lays his head down falling asleep after. At the end of class karishma wakes him up saying it's time to go to there dorms. Everyone was in the main area while katsuki is by izukus room. Katsuki walks into Izukus room looking around. Katsuki finds a not saying "who ever finds this note I want to say I will be coming back in 4 months and if you go into my closet there is a box in there I need you to take care of please and thank you sincerely Izuku midoria". Katsuki goes into Izukus old closets find a box with a green teddy bear and a picture. The picture was little Izuku and little katsuki. Katsuki starts to tear up and hugs Izukus teddy bear. Katsuki says "I will wait for you Izuku and I will change".

4 months go by and katsuki has forgot all about Izuku. Aizawa comes in and says "we have a new kid who's coming in today so please respect him". Katsuki in his mind says "some extra huh". Izuku comes in and is taller and is wearing a white t-shirt which is see through and can see his riped body and skinny jeans with rips in them. Izuku has tattoos all on his arms and is eating a lollipop. You can go sit any where aizawa says. Katsuki has his head down and is asleep. When Izuku walks by he nudges into katsuki to wake him up. Katsuki wakeing up and turns around about to yell. WHAT THE HE- he stops himself from seeing Izuku sitting in the back with his eyes closed from being relaxed and calm.  As the time goes by everyone grabs there stuff and leave.

Katsuki tries to stop Izuku by grabbing his
shoulder . Izuku grabbing katsukis arm and throwing him over himself landing katsuki on his back. OW what was that for ner- katsuki stops from the look in Izukus eyes. Izukus eyes are red and so deep just like a pool of blood. Katsuki sits up putting his head on his knees. "I'm sorry" katsuki says with tears going down his face. Izukus is shook by katsukis sudden approach. Izuku walks away to his dorm.

The next day Izukus already in class listening to music. As katsuki makes his way to his seat he finds a note. "Meet me at dorm ###". As the time goes by katsuki starts to head to the dorm. When he goes to knock on the door he gets pulled in. A sudden kiss on him from soft lips. When the kiss gets broken,katsuki looks up and realizes that it was Izuku. When katsuki realizes he kisses Izuku again but more passionately. With Izuku grabbing ahold of katsukis waist. Pulling him in for more. After awhile of making out the kiss brakes.