19, i trust thee

The atmosphere then came upon a prominent hush as the two found themselves sound asleep.

Finally, in an escapade away from his dreams, Jungwon flickered his eyes open only to take sight of Eunkyung, a meter away from him as she continues to abide within her dreams. He pulled out that grin which was exclusive for only her presence, as smile he wished she could see it. Only if her eyes were unfurled to the company of morning luster.

He suddenly felt the urge to come within her reach, a force that was pulling him, heading towards her. Leaning onwards, faces only a matter of inches in distance, he felt a marvelous sensation that somehow hindered time to its wondrousness.

You might not love me in reality, but in fantasies at least, would you?

Gently, he swifts his fingers and went for the strands of hair that was mildly obstructing parts of her face. With his soft touch he sensed the warmth of her lustrous skin that felt like a perpetual feeling of enchantment.

She was so beautiful. Her parents weren't wrong for naming her Eunkyung. Such a precious gem indeed.

A part of him hauled himself to her closest of reach and went on for her satin lips tinted with the colors of pink and ruby. The compact he gets, more of her aroma of glacé lingers within the tips of his only nose.

"Jungwon?" Yet, as his lips was about to touch hers, she approached reality, uttering his name in a lenient manner. Leniency peaked, indeed, but her diction manifested no serenity at all. It was as if everything in her was in grave agitation.

"Yes?" He replied, tugging himself back to respect her intimate area.

From such moment on Jungwon observed that there was this kind of feeling Eunkyung brought about as she speaks. "I don't feel well." Still, with her eyes closed, she added.

"Why? What do you mean, Eun?" Jungwon basically gazed at her, in anticipation for furthermore utterance that's meant to be made by her. Without a word, she then groans in mere distress, her palm pressed against her forehead.

That was when he began to touch her face once more, and there, he finally acknowledged her and what she truly meant within. His palms touched her neck, then soon, her cheeks, followed by her head. Every area of her had one inadequate thing in common.

His sensibilities drizzles along with hers, however, Jungwon's anxiety led.

There, he began to paddled on his bike like how he used to do a long time ago, back at it with his pins and needles once more. It was as if he's lost something he thought he'd have now and forever. But he was nowhere accurate.

Beyond love, could there something else be in line, linking him and the contemporary love of his life?

Such sensation of sympathy would never be in lamentation as long as they're within both's companies. A connection, perhaps? that's linking them two. As to when she's peaking euphoria, is when he does too. Seeing Jungwon's eyes welling up with drastic tears, would feel like world's end, as for Eunkyung.

However, has it always been all of it, or was one thing left aside, in which remains to be misunderstood and kept away from the mistaken reality? Were generally all of it mutual?

tablets, medicines .. tablets, medicines .. tablets, medicines ..tablets, medicines .. his inner voice repeats within his thoughts on his way towards the store of convenience. "Come on, Jungwon. It's not like she's gonna die just because of one fucking fever." He says to himself, thinking of it as a way to calm himself down from the occuring perturbation that took over him.