Twisting the rules a bit

The sound of shoes on the court. The sound of the ball hitting against the ground. Volleyball has been a huge part of your life ever since your mother passed away. Your heart pounds as you step into the beautiful court of Karasuno  High. A boy turns around to the sound of you stepping inside. Then as he is distracted for a moment the ball hits him in the head.

- ow

You stand there in silence. A small ginger boy runs up to you. He smiles brightly.

- Are you supposed to be here?

The ginger boy asked loudly. You stepped back a little.

- Umm- Well I wanted to join the club.

Another boy with light gray hair appeared. He smiled and walked up to you.

- This is actually a boy team.

You blush very hard but cover your face a bit to try and hide it.

- Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know!

He gives you a reassuring smile. Then he sticks out his hand to you.

- That's alright! By the way my name is Koshi Sugawara.

You politely shake his hand.

- Nice to meet you. My name is y/n

The boy who got hit with the ball walks up to both of you and says.

- We call him Suga.

Suga steps outside and you hear him talking with someone else. You start to feel kinda upset since you won't be able to join this team. You start to wonder about who Suga could be talking with.

Suga and another guy steps inside. Suga smiles and walks back over to you.

- We decided that we might be able to let you in and bend the rules a bit if you are really good.

He says excitedly. Everyone stands to the side as they let you get ready. You stretch and warm up. Then you stand there and breath deeply. You are very nervous to show your skills to a bunch of guys you don't even know. Suga serves the ball and you receive perfectly. Everyone is impressed. Then the black haired boy who got hit earlier sets to you. You jump as high as possible and spike the ball down and the sound of the ball hitting the court makes your head spin. You are shocked that you just did that.

- Wow y/n that was great! Okay now try setting to Hinata.

Suga says as he smiles. Hinata was the small ginger boy. The ball flew over the top of your head and you quickly throw up your hands. The ball flys up and Hinata sprints to the side. He moves so fast you barely see him. The palm of his hand smacks the ball as hard as possible and it flys across the court. Everyone is shocked.

- Wow! We are definitely changing the rules a bit and letting you on the team!

Yells the guy Suga was talking to outside earlier.