𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. food feud

❛ ── chapter eight
FOOD FEUD.

 ❜

          𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, she squinted her eyes as the morning sun seeped through her curtains. She groaned before pushing herself upright, only to falter from the sudden pain from her back.

She clenched her head, the terrible hungover heavily affecting her mood. Hitomi cleared her throat, trying to dampen the dryness of it. Her eyes shifted around her room, clothes were littered on the floor as she tried her best to remember what happened.

The lobby situation── saving Logan from security── bringing him back to her home── drinking together──

" Holy shit── " Hitomi exclaimed, finally taking notice to the bruises all over her body. Just then, Logan emerged from the bathroom, his hair damp wearing nothing but a towel covering his lower body. The girl pulled the thick duvet over her head, a blushing mess quickly arising on her face.

" You're awake, " the man proclaimed as he used another towel to dry his hair.

" T-there's a robe in my wardrobe, put that on before coming over. " Hitomi embarrassingly muttered, she silently awaited for him to cloth himself before putting down the fabric barrier. " A-are you done? " She asked but received no reply, suddenly the duvet she held up was being lowered by another hand.

Logan emerged from behind the blanket── now in a fluffy white robe and holding a glass of water, he sat on the edge of the bed.

" Here, drink this first. " As he handed her the cup, Hitomi gratefully took it and gulped down the liquid, instantly refreshed. She set the now empty glass on the side table before turning to him. Logan affectionally brushed his thumb above a hickey he made last night, it was just above her collarbone and the bottom of her neck.

" D-did we. . . " Hitomi quietly asked but was too embarrassed to finish her sentence.

" Sleep together? " He responded, she slightly nodded as she continued watching him. " Well, if the marks on your body didn't make it clear enough then yes, we did sleep together. " Logan told her── he too had his fair share of bruises on his skin, but they were mostly covered thanks to the robe unlike Hitomi who only had her nightgown on. Although some were still visible, peeping above the collar of the towel material.