ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Hinata's POV

I wake to my alarm clock beeping. Sitting up in my bed, I allow my eyes to adjust to the faint Ray's of the sunrise peeking into my room through my window.

Looking around my eyes land on a certain photo on my desk.
I stare aimlessly at the people in the photo....."I miss them...." I quietly mutter to myself.

It had been a year since I left.

A year since 'she' happened.

A year since my everything shattered in a million pieces.

A year since I had brought my precious little Akito into the world.

My thoughts were interrupted by the faint sound of crying. Getting up from bed, I walked down the hall and into a bedroom.

Inside of a crib I look down to see my 1 year old son, Akito. A beautiful curly brown haired boy, with adorable freckles, and blessed with having 2 stunning eye colors, his left Ocean blue, his right golden brown.

Akito immediately stops crying upon seeing me. He reaches his tiny arms up and proceeds to make grabby hands.

Carefully, I pick him up making my way to the kitchen.

"Shoyo!!!" Some on called my name, looking up I seen E-j.

"Ohayo E!" I said giving her my famous smile.

'Eh so bright.....need sunglasses' E-j sheilded her eyes.

Akito started giggling pulling E-j from her thoughts.

"Ah, morning to you too you little cutie." E-j and I made our way to the kitchen where I placed Akito in his highchair.

"Good morning you three. Sit down, breakfast is almost ready." said Atlas.

You see, I met E-j and her mother Atlas when I first came here. They were kind enough to give me a place to stay since I had nowhere to go.

"Good morning mom" E-j said while taking a seat at the table.

"Good morning auntie" I said as I sat down as well.

A few moments later, Atlas brought us our food and fed Akito. After we were done me and E went to our separate rooms getting ready for school.

After getting dressed, we headed back down stairs, grabbing our school bags. I kiss Akito on his head and tell him bye. Hugging Atlas, me and E make our way to our schools.

We both attend different schools. E attends an all girls academy while I attend an all boys academy. We arrive at E's school and I hug her before going to my own.

"Another boring day of school" I sigh to myself. I enter the gates in hope today will pass quickly.

~Time skip~

Narrators POV

School ended and Hinata hurried to packed his stuff, he didn't want to be late for Volleyball practice

Sprinting to the gym, he busted through the doors.

"Sorry I'm late!" He yelled.

"It's alright, Shoyo" Haru, the teams manager, stated with a gentle smile.

A series of 'yeah' and 'your fine, Shoyo' was heard all around the gym as he looked around seeing his teammates.

Hinata's teammates (not all but only ones that'll be featured)

(Pictures from Pinterest)