An Autumn Evening Stroll

It was a peaceful autumn evening at the village of Konohagakure. Genin Boruto was on yet another mission, while the adorable Himawari had insisted upon a sleepover at the Hyūga estate; the little girl with midnight hair had been pleading to see her beloved aunt and grandfather again since their last gathering, and was looking forward to the stay.

At the village center; the Hokage office, was our honourable Nandaime Hokage, stationed at his desk which was basically invisible; covered in literal mountains' worth of files which left no room for their actual platform to be viewed. After having overworked himself here for days on edge, as usual, Uzumaki Naruto had finally decided to take a break. A small vacation to spend time with his family. On this occasion, just his wife, Uzumaki Hinata. Elder daughter to the head of the esteemed Hyūga clan, and a wonderful kunoichi, having wedded into the Uzumaki family. The caring mother of a zestful, yellow-headed shinobi and a little lavender lady; both kids out for the day.

On his well-earned holiday, Naruto spent his late morning sipping on Hinata's beautifully crafted milk tea. Though not in league to par with his all-time-favourite ramen, it was among his favourites. The beverage consistently served to calm him, awaken him to a moment of tranquil and pure bliss per sip, with which he closed his eyes and zoned off into plans about the rest of the day with Hinata. Said woman was out shopping for groceries at the time, specifically selecting those of extravagance for the day's occasion. That night, after those along multiple fortnights, the entire family about to eat dinner together, having also invited the immediate members of her birth clan.

Back at their bungalow, Naruto had eventually come to the conclusion of helping his wife prepare their upcoming dinner. He did, after all, have some rate of cooking experience from living alone for the entirety of his child and youth-hood. Upon return, Hinata expressed surprise at his proposal, followed by the delight of spending that quality time uniquely with her husband, also amusing at the odd sight of him in the kitchen. Through that afternoon's progression, with great effort and an expert for perfection, they prepared a large and extravagant cuisine of 'Nabemono', a type of Japanese hot-pot.

"Mmmmmm... this looks amazing, dattebayo!" Exclaimed Naruto, leaning above the meal to take a deep inhale of its essence, proud and pleased of their efforts. Hinata nodded. She glanced at the clock, reading '4:40pm' .

"We still have a little over two hours before they arrive," she claimed. Subsequently, her periwinkle eyes turning towards a near window; rays of amber beaming through towering flora in their garden. A timely thought came to her. "Naruto-kun," she began, "how about we go for a walk around Konoha? We have some hours to spare. Of course... unless you're tired..."

"That's a great idea. It'll be like a date! We haven't been on one for years, let's go!" Naruto took her hand in hand, leading her out through their front door. Hinata turned to responsibly lock it before leaving, as a grin and small blush of delight slid upon her sunlit features.

The couple proceeded to ascending outside their home's estate for a leisurely evening stroll under the falling leaves of a mid-autumn climate, an eminently romantic setting.
.
.
.