Chapter 9

Sukuna continued to tease y/n. He gently bit her shoulder, making y/n close her eyes. Once she opened them, she saw Nanami and Itadori looking at her. "w-what's going on?" y/n asked, her face like a tomato. 'did I imagine all that?' she thought to herself. "I'm so glad you're back!" Itadori yelled out, bringing y/n into an embrace. "Are you okay?" Nanami asked. He genuinely looked concerned.

 'Fuck, Gojo is going to kill me if he finds out about this,' Nanami thought, pushing his glasses into place

"I'm fine, I just-" y/n said as she was cut off

"I'm fine, I just-" y/n said as she was cut off. "Did he do anything to you?! He didn't lay a finger on you did he???" Itadori asked, looked at y/n's body up and down, looking for bruises or scratches. "I'm okay Itadori," Y/n answered, trying to laugh it off. 'it's not like I'd tell him that Sukuna and I were getting cozy, I mean, I did meet him right, that wasn't just my imagination...right?' y/n thought questioning herself.
~mini flashback~
Sukuna chuckled, watching as y/n turned to thin air, "I guess the clock struck midnight for her~" He rolled his eyes back, annoyed, "right when I was starting to have fun~"

 ~mini flashback~ Sukuna chuckled, watching as y/n turned to thin air, "I guess the clock struck midnight for her~" He rolled his eyes back, annoyed, "right when I was starting to have fun~"

"these damn sorcerers, always killing the mood~" he said as he stood up to fix his robe. He waved his fingers, creating the illusions of women. They danced around him, entertaining him, 'back to the usual routine,' he thought, as he watched the women flaunt their bodies. His favourite one, sat on his lap, outlining his jawline softly with her fingers, caressing his neck. Something in the distance caught his eye. Sukuna looked at one of the illusions that he had created, signaling her to bring it to him. The woman handed him the item. "A bracelet?" he said as he looked at it in his hand. He looked at all of his girls, every single one of them bedazzled from head to toe, covered in extravagant jewelry. His favorite creation took the bracelet into her hands, looking at it in disgust, "That's not ours, we'd never wear something so cheap and boring. You give us only the best of the best babe." She threw the bracelet a few feet away from them. Sukuna looked at her thinking, 'that probably belongs to that girl..'
Sukuna looked at the woman, "pick it up."
The woman laughed, continuing to do her thing.
"I said, Pick It Up." Sukuna said in a deep, menacing tone.

"what could you ever want with something so cheap?" the woman answered

"what could you ever want with something so cheap?" the woman answered. Sukuna pushed her off, falling to the floor. He stood up looking down at her, "you whore, I created you, and you dare question me?"

The woman: "I-I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking.." she said as she crawled to the bracelet, picking it up. She handed it to Sukuna with her head looking down. "Do you think I'm a fool?! Clean it!" He said in a raging tone. The other girls looked at the woman, whispering to each other. The woman on the floor glared at the others. Sukuna furrowed his eyebrows at her, taking the bracelet from her hands, waving his fingers. The girls gasped in disgust as they saw her appearance change. He kneeled down on one knee, placing his finger under her chin, "look at you, you think youre so beautiful.. You disgust me," he said to her in a low voice. He stood up, pushing her chin away, making her fall to the side. He glanced over to the girls that were standing there watching. They knew what that look meant. The girls walked over to the know disgusting woman, kicking her and beating her.
Sukuna walked back to his throne and sat down, playing with the bracelet in his hands, watching from the corner of his eye as the woman got beat. "that's enough," he mumbled under his breath, the girls walking back to Sukuna's side in formation. The woman on the floor looked at Sukuna, "im tired of you," he said as her head rolled down the steps, her body falling to the ground. "Clean this up," he said as he walked away, putting the bracelet into his pocket. 'I wonder~' he thought to himself.

~back to the current time~
Itadori stood up and grabbed a glass of water for y/n.
Y/n and Nanami looked at eachother. "I'm sorry for not being able to protect you back there y/n," nanami said. "its okay, nobody knew that things would turn out this way," y/n said, comforting him.
Nanami stood up, "get some rest, we have a few errands to run tomorrow before we head back to the academy." He walked out, Itadori rushing in, "hey, did you meet him?"
y/n: "Sukuna?"
Itadori nodded.
Y/n: "yeah."
Itadori: "did he do anything to you?"
Y/n blushed, looking away, "...no"
Itadori: "I'm so glad you're alive. He's a savage. He shows no mercy."
Y/n: "He's a bit arrogant."
Itadori: "oh yeah. I don't know how you did it, but whatever it was, it worked. I'm just glad we didn't lose you," he said as he stood up. He walked towards the door, "have a good night y/n." he said showing a huge smile.
Y/n: "good night Itadori." Y/n got up to brush her teeth. She washed her face, finally getting ready for bed. Y/n dried her face with a towel. When she opened her eyes, she noticed that she was once again away from the others. "Im back..?" she said to herself. "but how?" She looked around confused, meeting Sukuna's eyes. "welcome back kitten~" he said.

 "welcome back kitten~" he said