A/N

Ok so a little background information y/n l/n write music love to sing can play guitar, piano,and are very good at DJing idk what you call it. Anyways you stream on twitch and you make yt vids you work with the dream SMP. So moving on to your troma your dad was abusive your mom got the worst of it but then she started to talk to her self more than spending time with you and stayed in her room. Because of this you began to take all of the beatings your dad was also a heavy alcoholic when you where 8 your mom comited suicide. After this the beatings became worse and eventually your dad drank himself to death. You where sent to an orphanage and that's where you learned to play guitar and piano you went through alot of abusive foster familys. Untill you came to gotham and became a street kid around this time you where going down an ally and there was an EXPLOSION you went to go check it out and in the rubble was venom!!. After a year or so you found out that Bruce Wayne was your dad THE BRUCE WAYNE. You did not want to see him I mean it's not like you didn't want to but where kinda to scared to tbh. About 4 months after this batman found you and gave you to Bruce like basically how it happened.
Batman looks at alfred dead IN THE EYES IN THE EYES and basically says here a new child for you to take.
Alfred 👿🔥🗡️⚔️☠️⚰️🚷🖤
Batman bye 👋
Some how you to his surprise knew he was batman from the second this mf walked through the door. Um oops this is basically a chapter also Bruce don't know about venom in most these probably.Five somehow doesn't age but is still was in the future for some time also because I feel like it all his siblings EXCEPT Ben are 18 Ben is 16 and alive.
Wow lot of words 348