part 2 big bro tim fluff

I was so excited to write this chapter because it WAS GOING TO BE NEZUKO BUT THEN THE STORY HAPPENED AND TO CHANGE IT TO THIS IM SORRY NEXT ONE WILL BE NEZUKO.
Ok to the story.😜
No one's pov
ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE DEMON SPAWN! Jason shouts as he storms into the library "yeah what's this meeting about grimlin" Tim cuts in after looking up from his laptop witch he was hopelessly was trying to get to work but failing. "Oh hi lil D" Dick says walking in it didn't take long for the three to notice y/n was not there "Hey where's y/n" asks Jason "um not sure" Tim says looking around the room.
Dami pov
"She's not coming to this family meeting" "Why does she get to skip-" Drake asks me only to get interrupted by Todd. "WHY DOES SHE GET TO SKIP OUT YOU MARONS WOKE ME UP FOR THIS WHATEVER IT  IS BETTER BE IMPORTANT OR I SWEAR I'LL" "ENOUGH!" Grayson shouts"there is obviously a reason if she isn't here she probably doesn't even know about it continue Damian" "Thank you Grayson I've noticed that l/n has been acting odd  and by the looks on your faces you have too. Now I think she is hiding something and Pennyworth may know something about it but it's probably best if we confont her first. so let's go do it she's in her room now any objections. Everyone agreed and stop arguing so we started heading upstairs to l/n room.
Y/n pov
What time is it venom?
Mmmmm 1:00 in daytime
I'm currently txting Five have been for about an hour and a half  suddenly my door opened "Thx Alfred but I'm not really very hungry." I say without looking up. "Hello l/n" I hear a voice all to firmilur voice.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY? WHY? WHY? WHYYYY? LET ME AT HIM 😡😤👊! LET ME AT HIM!
OHHH I WOULD LOVE THAT BUT THEN BUT THEN THEY WOULD ALL KNOW OUR SECRET!
OF ALL THE TIMESSSS TO BURST IN!😤
"GO AWAY ALL OF YOU" Awwww but why lil  sis" ask Dick BECAUSE YOUR MAKING ME SAD" " ENOUGH MESSING AROUND BOTH OF YOU! L/N WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU?!" "DAMIAN" Tim scolds him.
I sssee why he is your favorite.
I knew you would see eventually 😏.
"Y/n"  tim continues but before he speaks he glances back at my brothers and walks over to me. He kneeled down bc I was on the floor put his hand on my shoulder and said "hey what are you doing".
That voice so ..... Soft and kind and so nice.
I wanna tell him everything can we do that maybe.
I think maybe we should WAIT NO WE CANT maybe just about nezuko.
"She's ignoring you Drake" Damian
Says. "Nothing" I responded to Tims question "Hey I got an idea what if they leave and just me and you talk?..... Sound good?" I nodded slowly. He motioned for them to leave. Just as they where about to protest alfred tapped Dick and Jason on the shoulder and said "Master Dick,master Jason,and master Damian I'm afraid you have a mess in the library that's needs your attention desperately" and then dragged them out of the room.
Timmy pov
Well my brothers just got dragged away by alf. "Why do I feel like someone had something to do with that" I said gesturing for her phone in her hand.She let out a small laugh and said "maybe just a little bit" "hey y/n I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to awnser it honestly can you do that for me" she nodded "ok are you hungry because you didn't came down for breakfast and you didn't eat lunch."
"

Ok I'm gonna get some food and coffee" "Coffee addict" she mumbled "SHUT UP AND LRT ME FUEL MY ADDICTION" I responded.
👉Time 👉skip👈and pov👈change👉👈

Y/n pov 
He better hurry up.
Shut up now that where out of his spell we need to come up with excuses to get out of this mess.
Your doing it again you know
Doing what venom?
Closing yourself off and lieing I'm not going to let you do this again.
What do you mean " do this again"?
You know what I mean
I guess I am
"This happens every time always does."
"What always happens? That's coffee by the way" he says handing me a cup. "Y-you won't tell anyone will you?" "No of course not what happens and what you stays between us" "you promise"
"I promise" "I'm scared what if one day Bruce just decides he doesn't want me anymore". "Y/n what makes you think that listen I love you we all do and there is nothing absolutely nothing that is going to change that ok I promise you that" then he brought me into a hug and I started crying. I don't know how long I stayed there for all I know is that I woke up in my bed with winter and tim next to me. Tim was out cold "oh sorry" she says whispers to me " it's ok" I wisper back after that we both went back to sleep.
OK WOW I MIGHT NOT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR TODAY.
Anyway yes I'm in your story I'm your bff and also Timmy's gf.anyway the video at the kinda made me smile.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEES