Eight.

a little chishiya moment for you shiya stans ❗️❗️

niragi makeout scene??

italics mean korean, besties

Another game had to be completed today, and it didn't seem like the ones that would regularly happen.

"Tag?" Min-jun mumbled to himself, looking up briefly from his phone to the various others.

Nobody here seemed actively able to run from this supposed tagger; most were wearing dresses, or old enough to be his aunt.

And then he spotted someone quite familiar. Someone that had seemed to recognise him too.

"Min-jun. Good to see you here." He grinned, hands in his pockets.

"Chishiya. Likewise. It's funny; I've never seen you complete one of these before." He began rolling up the legs of his sweatpants and tightening his shoe laces.

He wasn't going to trip in the middle of running away. No chance.

"Well, you'll get to see the master at work. You got your tactic set up?" Chishiya asked.

"Yeah. And I'm sure you have yours too." Min-jun replied, stretching his arms and legs.

"You look like you're about to run a marathon." Chishiya jokingly said with a smile on his face.

"Eh. Something like that."

Pick your starting points.

"See you around."

Min-jun made a brief salute before approaching the window, holding onto the wall. He got a secure grip before beginning to climb upwards. He was going to get to the top floor; you could see everyone that way.

And the tagger wouldn't get dropped there. There's no door.

Min-jun had finally made it to the top floor, his feet landing on the ground.

"Everybody looks like they're going to die." Chishiya's voice erupted from his side, making him scoff lightly.

"As usual." Min-jun agreed, looking over at him.

The game has commenced. Twenty minutes begin now.

"You're going?" Chishiya asked.

"Yeah? Why, aren't you?" Min-jun asked.

"It's a dumb move. Plus, we don't need someone skilled dead."

"I thought you didn't care about the new ones."

"I don't consider you new anymore."

Min-jun sighed, gently scoffing after a moment of thought.

"Look, unless you're going to die without me by your side, I don't get why you're so adamant on me staying. I thought you were one to let others go on their way."

"Well, if you do that, you'll die, idiot." Chishiya deadpanned, briefly looking at him.

"...Whatever, 'Shiya."

Chishiya had never really been given a nickname before. Well, if you don't count Niragi calling him 'grandma'. It made him feel all... floaty. And he hated it. But he wouldn't make such feeling obvious.

"...You trust me, don't you, Min-jun?" Chishiya asked.

"I have to." He replied, stretching his arms and lightly shaking them out.