6

Annas pov

I woke up from mine and Evas nap. I look up at her and she is sleeping peacefully. I slowly pushed her off of me trying not to wake her up.
I went to the bathroom and hopped to the shower. I finished my shower and went to my closet. I put on black boxers with black sports bra. I put this on

I walked to eva and tuged her in the blankets and kissed her forhead

I walked to eva and tuged her in the blankets and kissed her forhead. I slowly walked out of the room and went downstairs. My mom was sitting with dev at the table talking.
"Goodmorning " i said opening the fridge.
"Morning sweetie" mom said smiling.
"Morning simp" dec said chuckling.
"Im not a simp dev. You are" i said. I started making breakfast for me and Eva.
"How is Eva ?" Mom asked. " Good she is sleeping rn" i said smiling. "You like her, dont you ?"dev asked. " Whaat no. What are you talking ab ?" I said witch was a fucking lie lie lie.
"Anna. Honey I saw the way you look at her."
Mom said giggling. "Okay okay maybe a little."
" Ha I knew it" dev yelled. " Dev shut up you are gonna wake eva up. "Okay simp" dev responded.  "Ughhh I hate you" i said pissed.
" Ohh I love you too..my sugar plum" dev said and burst out of laughing. I hate when she called me that. I finished making breakfast.
I made some pancakes with a sirup on it. I made a plate for me and eva, I toke a redbull and grape kool-aid and went upstairs. I opened the door. Eva is still sleeping. She is so cute.
I shut the door with my foot and put breakfast on the nightstand. I slowly layed down on the bed and cuddled up to eva. I put her on top of me. I rubbed her back.

"Eva"- i said. She doesnt respond.
"Eva bub wake up" i said and she started moving.
"Goodmorning my hero" she said lifting her head up to look at me and smiled.
"Goodmorning bub" i said and kissed her forhead. "I made breakfast." I said stratching her head. "Mm for me ?" - she asked with cute baby voice. Omg I melted. "Yup, for you and me." I said. " Thanks but now I want cuddles." She said getting closer to me and she wrapped her arms around me. "Okay but only 5 min." I said.
"Okay fine" she said. I grabed my phone from the night stand and went on tiktok. I recorded eva cuddled up next to me and tag her.
As soon as I possted it our fans went crazy.
Comments was like...

Are you guys dating ?? So cute.

Shiiiiip you guys look cute.

Evanna ship I ship it so much.

I love you guys 😗

You guys should be together.

Ohh so cute.

And stuff like that.
After like 10 min of reading comments I put my phone away.
"Bub your time is over" i said to eva

"Fine fine Im up" she answered and sit up in front of me.
I gave her her plate and I toke mine and we started eating. "Do you want me to drive you home ?" I asked. "Oh shit I forgot about my mom, she is probably worried sick." She said.
"Oh, then finish eating and call her" i said.
" Okay". She said. After I finish my plate I openned my redbull and handed eva her grape kool-aid. She thank me. As i was drinking my redbull, I noticed Eva staring at me. I looked at her and she looked away blushing. I just giggled. Eva soon finished her plate.
"How was it ?" I asked.
"So good" she said standing up from the bed.
"Um..Can I take a shower ?" She asked shyly.
"Mhm" i mumbled and she grabbed some clothes from her bag and went in.

Evas pov

When Anna was drinking her redbull, I couldn't looked away. The sigh of her gulps sliding down her throat. Oh godd she is so hot. And her outfit
Oh my godd. I know this girl for less than 24 hours and I think Im falling for her.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door.
I undressed myself and hopped in. I saw a shampoo for men and I quickly toke it.
I love male shampoo and that smell ohh.
I turn hot water on. I finished the shower and noticed I dont have and towel.
Fuckk...
"Annaaa" i said. "Yeahh?" She asked.
"Um Can you give me a towel ?" I asked.
"Mhmm and what if I dont ?" She said giggling.
"Oh come on Im not gonna walking naked in front of you"I said. "Okay fine but Im not gonna complaining if you did" she said laughing. I heard her hopped off of the bed and probably go the closet. After a few min I heard knock on the bathroom door. "I have your towel...but you have do me a favor until you can take it" she said giggling. "Ughh what is it ?"i groaned.
"Umm I want a kiss" she said. "Okay fine..now give me my towel." I said. I openned the door and Anna was standing there covering her eyes.
I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately.
I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she groaned. I pulled away grabbed my towel.
I pushed her out of the bathroom and locked the door. "Heeey what was that for ?!" She yelled from her bedroom. " What did you not like it ?!" I yelled back and laughed. "I did but thats not fair." She said and I heard her jumped on her bed. I got dressed in this....

I brushed my hair and teeth and do my makeup

I brushed my hair and teeth and do my makeup. You are probably wondering how ??
Oh I always have stuff in my purse. As I finished I walked out of the room. Anna was staring at me up and down. "You know staring is rude ?" I asked smirking. She looked away blushing and I just laughed. I grabbed my phone and called my mom.

-Oh my god Eva where are you- mom said.

"Hi mom, calm down Im at friend's house. I fell asleep yesterday and I couldn't call you" i said.

-Thank god You are okay. Next time call me please- she said.

"I will mom dont worry" i said.

-Are you coming home ?- she asked.

"Yeah Im gonna be there in like 30" i say.

-okay drive save I love you- she said.

"Love you too bye" i responded.

-bye- she said and hang up.

" Anna Can you drive me home ?" I asked sitting on the bed next to her.
"Um yeah sure come on" she said standing up from her bed. She grabed her keys and we walked out of the room. I said my goodbye to annas mom and Dev and we heated to the car.
I gave anna my adress and she drove me home.
After 20 min we got to my house.
"We are here" anna said. "Thank you Anna" i said and kissed her cheek. "You welcome...oh Eva" she said. "Yes ?" I asked. " Can I have your number ?" She asked shyly. I pulled my hand out and she gave me her phone. I put my nuber on it and name me "Bub💗". I handed her, her phone back. " Thanks" she said. I leaned in and pecked her soft lips. I put my  hand on her cheek and looked her in the eyes. "I gotta go" i said. " Okay bye then" she smiled. "Bye bub" i said and walked out of the car to the front door and looked back at Anna sitting in her car smiling. I wived her and she wived back. I went in the house and my mom was sitting on the kichen table.

_______________________________________
I hope you guys like this chapter.
Give me ideas or some shit.
Love you all💗