07

When Prem woke up in the morning, there was only an empty bed beside him, "Boun? Boun?" Prem tried to call Boun's name, but no one answered, did he think too much? what happened last night made Prem wonder if he had a dream, but the mark on the back of his neck remainds Prem that this is not a dream. Omega in estrus is still very painful even if there is an suppressant. The only way to solve estrus fever without pain is to keep his Alpha by his side. Prem is wondering whether he should go to the nearby hospital to find an isolation room for a few days.

As he was thinking, the door of the room was pushed open, and the familiar smell of pheromone came to his face. "You are awake? Have a glass of milk," Boun handed the hot milk to Prem. "You didn't go to work?" Prem took the milk, and carefully drank it. It was hot and sweet, honey should be added to the milk. The air is also filled with the smell of the pheromone of liquor chocolate emitted by Boun, and Prem feels that his restless mood is gradually calmed down.

"Already ask for leave," Boun sat down next to Prem, his slender fingers went through Prem's soft hair, with a slight force, he pulled Prem's head closer to him.
"!!!!!!!!" Prem's eyes wide open, looking at Boun's face close at hand, Boun gently pressed his forehead against Prem's forehead. "Can a doctor ask for leave at will?" Prem looked for the topic awkwardly.

"No, but I told the dean that my Omega needs me very much now," Boun said, leaving Prem's forehead. "There is still a little fever. After drinking milk, lie down and rest for a while. Don't broadcast live these days, or I will live with you." Boun touched Prem's head after finishing talking. My Omega? Prem red face was reddened again.

The aroma of strawberry cream in the air was strong, and Boun felt the restlessness in the pheromone. "What's the matter? Where's the pain?" Boun hugged Prem tightly. The tip of his nose was full of the smell of Boun's liquor chocolate. Prem seemed to hear the sound of his heart plopping. "It's ok, it's ok," Prem pushed Boun away, took a sip of the milk in the cup, the stuffed the cup into Boun's hand, and hid under the quilt.

"It seems that my PaoPao is shy." Boun looks at Prem hiding in the quilt and smiles. Prem could feel the pheromone on the air, so he poked his head out of the quilt and saw Boun's smile face, so he pouted and said quietly, " Are you laughing at me? Don't worry, I will go to the nearby hospital to find an isolation room in the afternoon, after all...."

"Um..." Prem's mouth was blocked by Boun's sudden kiss before he finished speaking. Boun's soft tongue gently licked Prem's soft lips. "Close your eyes," Boun said, closing Prem's round eyes with his palm. Warm tip of the tongue gently pries open Prem's teeth. Today's kiss is different from yesterday, because yesterday's Prem was in a half-bewildered state, but today Prem is sober, sober enough to feel the warmth from the palm of Boun walking on his body, sober enough to feel the pleasure and pleasure in Boun pheromone.

Boun's tongue is skillfully wrapped around Prem's tongue, the sensitive tip of the tongue carries the fragrance of milk, the tingling sensation comes from the base of the tongue. Two different pheromones are intertwined in the air. "Um.." The sudden pain on the lips made Prem exclaim. Putting down the palm on his eyes, Prem looked at Boun a little aggrieved. Boun looked at his eyes red and his lips were swollen by his kiss. He was really angry when he heard that Prem was going to the hospital to find the isolation room, so he kissed Prem forcibly, but now it hurts to see that Prem is aggrieved. It seems that he bullied him a little bit cruelly.

"I...." Boun stroked the back of Prem's head with his hand, with a soft tone and apologetic look in his eyes. "I'm sorry... I'm just a little angry, you said you want to go to the isolation room. I shouldn't kiss you without your permission, I...." A soft kiss fell on Boun's forehead, and Boun was stunned for a while, then comes out with a smile of surprise, "PaoPao?"

"Well, I'm not angry, I'm going to have a rest." Prem hid in the quilt again. He usually had to sleep until ten o'clock, but he woke up a seven o'clock this morning, now Prem is sleepy. "I'm going to live this afternoon, I'm going to have a rest, you go out." Prem put his head in the quilt and his voice was stuffy. "No, I can't be too far away from you during the estrus, I'm worried about you. Don't worry, you have a good rest, I won't disturb you at all." Just now Prem's active forehead kiss has made the corner of Boun's mouth hook to the sky. Boun lies down side by side against Prem and encircles Prem's small body in his arms, the taste of pheromone in the air is so sweet. Hiding in the quilt, Prem feels the arm on his body, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Prem finally wake up. At this time, he is hugging Boun tightly, and he still on Boun's arm, Boun in front of him was still sleeping. As a doctor, Boun is usually too busy, so he can't take a good rest. Prem think that he didn't wake up Boun, so he went out. Boun usually not at home so the refrigerator at home is empty. In order to eat in the afternoon, so he decides to go to the supermarket downstairs to purchase food materials. By the way, most of the time, the food on Prem live is self-made, occasionally ordering some desserts or going to the convenience store to buy some snacks.

With the keys and wallet, Prem is ready to set off. Of course because he is in heat and it may be very dangerous to go out without injection suppressant, Prem went to Boun room to find a coat worn by Boun and put it on him. The Alpha pheromone is enough to support him to buying the food materials. In the supermarket, Prem quickly buys all kinds of food materials according to the purchase order listed by himself, and the quickly checks out and goes home. When checking out, Prem already feels that his body a little hot, and his hands and feet become a little weak. The pheromone emitted by the glands behind his neck desperately wants to break through the barrier agent sprayed on Prem. Fortunately, Prem got home before the heat hit.

"It's dangerous," Prem left the ingredients in the porch at random, ran to the room where Boun was sleeping without wearing any slippers, and the rubbed carefully againt the back of Boun to feel the taste of liquor chocolate emitted from Boun. When his mood calmed down, he put on a new dress that Boun had worn to go to the porch, and then went back to the kitchen processing of food ingredients. In fact, at the beginning, Prem didn't know how to cook. In the early stage of food broadcasting, Prem didn't have the money to order takeout for each meal, so he had to cook by himself. Over time, he developed a good cooking skill.

Prem thought that Boun was working so hard, so he bought a pheasant to make gingseng chicken soup for him. Of course, he also bought a lot of meat and sweets for his own eating and broadcasting. It takes a long time to stew chicken soup, but other ingredients are easy to handle. It took Prem an hour to make a large table of dishes, and the chicken soup in the casserole was still simmering slowly. Prem open the live on time at twelve noon. This is first live since he moved. Prem is sitting on the carpet in front of the sofa. The coffee table is full of homemade dishes, sweet and sour tenderloin, spicy fried pork, fried chicken and fried noodles. Many people were pouring into the live room, and tens of thousands of people were watching in just ten minutes.

"Why did baby Prem the live broadcast in different place?"
"Yes, it doesn't seem to be PP's house."
"Say, whose house is it?"

PP is a fan of Prem who gave him a name. Various questions floated by on the barrage, Prem chose to answer during the time between eating and broadcasting. "Oh~ I moved house, so I changed a place to broadcast live, and I will broadcast live here in the future."

"It seems that the sofa behind PP is very expensive. Is it because PP has made money that he changed the big house."
"PP's family is rich,ok."
"PP, did you make your own food again?"
"Yes, I made it myself. If you have money, you must change to a phone that can smell the smell, because this is really too fragrant." Prem said, put it into his mouth with a big mouthful of fried noodles.

"Looking at PP eating, I was hungry again after eating."
"I want to eat too....cry.."
"I was eating instant noodles while I watching PP eating meat, crying."
"PP, eat less meat, your face is round again..."
Prem looked at the barrage that complained about the roundness of his face, and stuffed a large piece of sweet and sour pork into his mouth.

To Be Continued.....