Deeply rooted in my circuits

My secret garden... The only place I could hide from everybody. I made the most beautiful flowers growing here, resplendent...
This used to be by far my favorite place...But since you're gone... It now looks like a torture room to me. Because everything reminds me of you.
I've never realized your departure would be that painful to me. I... miss you so much...My... Love...

It all began when Dr. Wily organized the competition to steal some new robots.

Precisely when he brought the robots home for them to help him conquer the world... by reprogramming them.

I've to admit... This habit of my creator was very... human.

I mean... As much as I love and admire dr. Wily, I've never agreed about reprogramming robots' mind. It means erasing all their free will

So yeah, I never liked when he did this.... But... On that day...When I saw your face for the first time...I blessed the day he brought you here. That's very selfish and hypocritical of me but I've never regretted that feeling.

I couldn't help contemplating your beauty. Every time I saw your wonderful face, my core was pounding. I promised myself to take care of you... For no particular reason. I just... wanted it... Until you finally got reactivated... Showing your beautiful eyes, despite the blank expression expected from my master's hacking.
Now the masterpiece I contemplated for so long was living and moving... just in front of me.

But I didn't know yet how bad you felt being here

But I didn't know yet how bad you felt being here... In a place where robots were built to fight.

You used to take care of a botanical garden. You even were a sort of mascot. But when your subsidizers heard about the competition, they changed you into a battle robot and threw you far from your land to fight other bots... Just to please humans urge of violence.
I couldn't stand seeing someone depressed. So I tried my best to make you feel better.
And you... In return... Gave me the most beautiful gift I could hope for. My new heaven started with your smile.
But it was nothing compared to all the good times you allowed me to spend with you.

But all good things come to an end. You got called to complete a mission you would probably never have agreed if you were... yourself. Your stay at our place was over and you were called for a battle... As it seems to be our destiny...

When I heard about you getting defeated by Megaman and recovering your mind. I was nothing but... happy.

Happy to imagine the joy you felt when you understood the competition was over, that you would come back to your home and see your friends and your doctor again. This is what you wanted after all. You are now freed from this world of violence... forever... Then... I am happy for... NO! I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL !!!
This is what I wanted for you... But this is not what I wanted for myself...

I've tried to forget everything about you... But I couldn't... It's deeply rooted in my circuits... PlantMan... I... I'm still... yours. Of course, you don't know it, you can't remember anything about me... But... I exist... I exist and...I... love you... This is so... unfair...