What!?

As summer starts Shoyo become restless, he keeps running around the kingdom to invite them to go with him at the nearest sea in their kingdom, to freshen their body and have a beach party. Though the servants decline he knew that they are busy because of the summer festival coming this week. He held his head down walking through the hall when no one accepts his invitation.

Suddenly his father's butler pop out on his side. "Shoyo-sama." Ennoshita said with a stoic face while Shoyo got startled and trip on himself facing the ground. "Gwaaaah." Shoyo said before tripping and landing on his face and accidentally kissing the red carpet (Poor Kei, Shoyo's first kiss was already taken). "I'm sorry, Shoyo-sama it becomes a habit" Ennoshita said bowing 90° in front of shoyo while keeping his unfazed feature. Shoyo slowly sit down on his own and rub his nose and forehead. It's not the first time Ennoshita gave him a heart attack, everyday he accidentally trip over himself or fall on his own when ennoshita suddenly pop out of nowhere. "Ouch... It's ok Ennoshita-san." Shoyo said continuously rubbing his nose while standing. "By the way your father wanted to talk to you, meet him on his office he said." Ennoshita said back on his posture."Hmmm... Ok I'll be there in a minute, tell my dad. I'm just going to change my clothes and take a shower to freshen myself." Shoyo said. Ennoshita just nod and start walking away leaving Shoyo in the hall.

After dusting his clothes he also starts walking the way to his room.

When Shoyo arrived at his room he run fast into the the bathroom, undress himself and open the shower. He was humming while rubbing his body with a citrus soap with a strawberry extract.

He remember that his mother only gave him this kind of soap ever since he was child and he never uses anything, that even the shampoo's flavor is the same. One time when he try another soap his mother ignore him for a day and said that 'That's not the smell of my child, I don't have a child using other brand' it seems like his mother sulk because he didn't use the soap he gave.

Shoyo sigh as he recall those thing and keep on showering. After sometimes, he walk out of the shower and look for a nice summer clothes. After changing, he ran out the room and began looking for his father(You kept on running). When he reaches the room where his father was busy checking and filling up some paper, he start skipping his way to him and gave him a hug. "Hello father, Do you need something?" Shoyo said with an infamous grin on his face. "Yes, It's about marriage, I actually accepted a proposal from the other kingdom." Daichi said straight to the point.

Hinata was shock when he heard the word "Marriage", it's not like he doesn't want to get married it's just that he doesn't like those alpha and none of them was his type.

After a while of progressing hinata let go of his dad and look at him. "What!?" That's the only thing that comes out on his mouth. "Calm down (jamal) Shoyo, I already turned them down many times but they insist. Though I don't want to gave you and let you marry their son, because you're so precious to your... ehem... mother but, it will also benifit our kingdom, you know...?" Daichi said averting his eyes away from the baby crow and scrathing his cheeks. "Who's going to get married hmm? Daichi?" Sugawara said sound irritated but a smile plaster on his face which make him scarier. "Uhm... I can explain suga" Daichi said with a nervous tone.