Christmas Update cuz y tf not

Happy 2022 :).

"Higher. Higher. A little higher," Pepper says, observing Tony.
"You say higher one more time I'll be back in space. Where do you want the ornament?"
"Tony, was it really necessary to buy a tree this big? We can't even decorate it properly. Maybe we should've stuck with Christmas movie night with just us two."
"F.R.I.D.A.Y., put me down." The machinery lowered Stark onto the polished floor of his house. He took a step off the platform and placed his hands comfortingly on Pepper's upper arms. "Pep, this is something big--for both of us. Our friends will all be here. If you don't want that, that's fine." Tony took a moment to grin. "But something tells me you're itching to check out Rogers in a suit." Tony's face displayed a smug grin and he shrugged. "Truthfully speaking, so am I. Just saying."
Pepper couldn't help but chuckle. Despite how difficult Tony was sometimes, he was still irresistible. "Okay. I'll send the invites," she smiled.

...

"Thor," Loki strode into his room. "Stark sent an invitation to a gala." He took a seat on Thor's bed, showing him the 'rectangular device' as Thor had called it (a phone). "Wear green, red, or yellow."
"Well?" Thor said. "Would you like to go?"
"I'll go if you will."
"I'll go. We haven't went to a gala in years."

Loki's suit cuz my lazy ass refuses to describe it:

Thor's suit:

Thor stood behind Loki who was looking in a mirror

Thor stood behind Loki who was looking in a mirror. He trailed his fingers through Loki's hair, eventually tying it into a half-up half-down bun. Loki handed him a pin with gold leaves and emeralds on the branches, and Thor placed it on the elegant bun. "You look nice."

Loki turned swiftly to meet Thor's almost seductive eyes

Loki turned swiftly to meet Thor's almost seductive eyes. The ravenette leaned close, parted his lips as if to kiss the blond, and simply said, "I know." He placed his hands on Thor and pushed him away, leaving a lingering feeling on Thor's skin. (Damn, justice for Thor chain ✊😔 #GotPushedAway)

At the folking party...

"Mr. Rogers, that suit does nothing for your ass." Tony remarked, clearly drunk.
"No one asked you to look, Tony." Steve sighed.
"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott saluted with clear respect. Bucky smiled and led Steve to the balcony.
"Hey," Steve smiled. "I haven't been asking lately, are you still having those nightmares?"
"Not when I'm with you, no." Bucky huddled close.
"Well, if that's the case..." Steve plucked off a small mistletoe decoration and held it above their heads. "You gotta kiss me."
"I thought you'd never ask," Bucky pulled the blond's face into a kiss, leaning onto the balcony. The brunette's metal arm held the other's face close.
"Mind the decorations, Cap. Pepper and I spent a solid 10 minutes on those." Tony yelled from inside the building.

"My, what a ravishing outfit. May I ask, who picked it for you?" Loki joked.
"Can't seem to recall his name," Thor teased. "Hmm, let's see. He had...raven black hair, pale skin, and mischievous blue eyes."
"I bet he was strikingly handsome too," Loki grinned, tracing the rim of his shot glass. His crossed legs seemed to be moving back and forth slightly to the rhythym of the song playing at the party. His movements were erotic, almost as if he was trying to seduce the mighty God of Thunder.
Thor chuckled. "You're right, absolutely stunning." The blond god watched intently as Loki switched out his legs, now throwing the left over the right. Tilting his head, he took a sip of his drink.
"Well, good night to you...mysterious, well-dressed man. Hopefully, we'll meet again." Loki got up and left to mingle, leaving Thor to manage on his own.