Chapter 4

Hannah's pov
I wake up at night hearing my parents fighting agin I walk half way downstairs to listen "where are you going I didn't tell you you could leave "my mom says my dads out the door "no I'm done with this you are always nagging me and Hannah so when I get back from the trip I want you out of the house I'm tired of seeing how you treat our daughter" my dad says.

She has tears in her eyes "oh so you want me to leave fine

She has tears in her eyes "oh so you want me to leave fine." She says and walks out to her car and drives off I look at my dad he sees me I roll my eyes and walk up stairs with tears in my eyes. I lock my door and sit on my bed I hear a knock on my window I get up and see who it is I see Sean with roses I open the window and he walks in and sees me sad he hands me the roses I smile a little and hug him he hugs back I start to cry on his shoulder and he holds me. When I get done crying I sit on my bed "my mom left without a goodbye I thought for once she would see me as her daughter not a stranger " I say looking down. He looks at me and sits next to me. "Well she doesn't deserve you as a daughter "he says I look at him he looks at me we kiss he lays me on the bed . We stop when we hear a knock on the door he hides under my bed I unlock my door and my dad comes in "ok kiddo I'm off " he says I nod my head and look down he looks at me "hey I know it's going to be hard for a while but you and I will get through it your mom is just having one of her moments "he adds I nod my head and hug him and he leaves I make sure he goes to his car and leaves Sean comes back up and he smiles at me "why are you smiling ?" I say. "When your dad is out of town what do we do?" He asks "what go eat a sandwich?" He looks at me and laughs "no PARTY !" He says I look at him "I don't know Sean what if something goes wrong ?" I say he looks at me "nothing will happen I promise "he says I think "fine but as long as nothing bad happeneds ." I say he smiles and hugs me .

Hope you like this chapter ❤️