Chapter #3

*Narrator POV*
It was only a couple minutes after, when the "Big Three" got there.

*Tamaki POV*
"We're here," said Mirio. "W-Wait, do I have to go in? I mean I can just sit out here! You guys can introduce me." "No." Nejire said. "You're going in, ok kitten?" I then finally said, "F-Fine..." The word fell out of my mouth like a rock falling of a bridge. "But, d-don't think I will enjoy this." "Right." Nejire said.

*Y/N POV*
It was time. The "Big Three" came in and stood near the door. The dark blue haired boy stood in front of my desk. I then realized I was getting detracted and Mr. Aizawa called me out. "Y/N, pay attention!" What a bummer.

*Tamaki POV*
"Y/N, pay attention!" So, that's her name, Y/N. I like it, it sounds really cute. W-Wait what did I just say?! Oh geez...I must have been mumbling because just as I said it Nejire said, "Have a crush on Y/N?" I whispered back, "W-What? No way!" "Sure..." She said back sarcastically. She must have heard us beacause when I looked back over at her I saw her turning red. Oh no...I thought back to myself, now she will know that I have been watching her. Great, just great.

*Y/N POV*
What did the light blue haired girl say? W-What? He has been watching me? kinda creepy to be honest... Oh no, "M-Mr.Aizawa!" Please let me, I thought to myself. "What's with the stutter? Well, yes?" He answered. "Can I go to the r-restroom? Please?" "Fine, but hurry back." He said. "Yes sir." I said immediately. As I went to the washroom I caught a guy with purple hair looking into the ladies washroom. "W-What are you doing?!?!" I screamed. And then all the girls in the bathroom started to scream also. The boy ended up getting detention. Ew, that was disgusting. The odasity to even peek into a ladies room. I know his mother must have taught him better. After I finished, I headed back to class. Just in time to hear the dark blue haired boy's introduction. "H-Hi, I'm Tamaki Amajiki, I'm eighteen years old, and my quirk is manifest." He said shyly. I thought to myself, wow, how can he be so dang cute and a gentleman at the same time? His voice also, it's deep, well, to me at least and it's also, mature? I think, I like him. Good boyfriend material anyways.