🐽🌻prologue 🌼🥀

the sky was grey, strong wind blows in the gloom of night rapidly. making hush sounds from the trees and bushes.

I was running alone in the deep forest. mages chasing after me.
maybe they are hundreds of them. I run for my dear life. I don't know what's gonna happen next. will I live or will I die? I couldn't defined the path. I even don't know where I was running. I run on where my feet take me to. it is over.

"we will not harm u young lady, in one condition if you come back with us. Master's order is to bring you back alive but, he also order us in case if you refuse to come back, we should attack you and by any means, we're gonna bring you back"

it's all over I'm trap. I can't see anything else now. what should I do? if I choose to go back, I'll be living the life of an undead. who's life has no meaning to live. if I choose to run, maybe they are right, they will attack me. I don't have any strategy for my defense. I don't have enough energy to fight. tears started to fall down from my checks. saddened struck my heart. it's all over I don't have any future left. one wrong move, I'm done for good.

I close my eyes, there is no hope left. I gave up now.

"okay, I'm coming with u"

I fell on my knees, clueless of my situation what's gonna happen next. is this the end?

"I'm glad that you choose wisely"

one of the mage approach me with chains on her hand. I can feel she was smirking upon me. this is my defeat. God if there's one chance left, please help me.

"I don't want to go" I whispered under my breath. can't even move my limbs. maybe God too gave up?

"master will be ha...."

suddenly, a strange thing happen. 10 blades strike from above the sky. falling rightly on the mages. 10 of them got badly injured.

"who are you, show yourself...... what do you want from us?"

another blade strike again hitting straight to the mage who was trying to chained me. finally I got some hope. I don't know who would it be but, I only know he has come to help me out. and that's all I needed. I suddenly stood up on my feet.

"follow me"

I waste no time and followed him along. I don't know who he is but, I'm this time he's my Savior. I loose hope but now I have courage to face them now. he hold my hands tight taking along the woods. I can't see his face clearly it was night only moonlight which is enough for us both to rush in.

"take them!!"

mages kept out pouring, attacking us continuously with their magic balls. I make up my mind. if you want to get out of this, run. run for your life until you reach the end.

"may I know why does mages are up to you? what did you do to them? that they are behind you?"
he spoke while we were running for our dear life.

"I run away from......

from the paxleys" I continued.

the man stop for a second as if trying to say a word.

"Shit, we're trap!!"

"they all surrounded us! we.... we're gonna die!!"

"we won't take it easy" *sigh*

"we won't I have a plan. don't panic I can handle this. untill bad unless you won't do any reckless stuff"

he sigh for a little cooling down his nerves slowly.

"trust me"

I nodded in response.

he looked at me in the eye. his face sparkled. his brown eyes enchanted with the moonlight bliss. his brown hair shines along making him appear handsome.

"who are you!? we don't have any stuff with you boy! leave that girl and go or else you'll end up bad"

"what do you want from her? leave her alone and go back this is my order"

"we won't obey a banished boy order you're being banished and your not a royal anymore! don't expect from us anything for we won't obey you!"

one of the mage started to enchant her Magic. she started shoot on him one by one shot by shot.
the man started to throw his daggers upon them, which deal great damage. he again recall his blades and started to shot them one by one.

"stay behind me!" he ordered.

he dashed between the mages in the middle. bringing his blades along killing them.

"take a guess at how many swords I have!"

shot by shot, daggers by daggers he fired. blood drop out everywhere the sence was horrifying.

"it's enough of you I'm going to take you back no matter what!"

the mages caught me by hand. they are stronger then me. wait what's happening. it's only my dream right? please it's only a dream.

"let go of her!"

he started to fired his blades again and again. he was completely exhausted. sweet dripping from his forehead.

"enough is enough"

the mage summoned her super magic. which attracts massive amount of energy. it hit him he fell on his back.

"no!!!!!" I shouted with my lungs out. tears formed in my eyes I can't stop myself from crying. who is he? why is he helping me? I'm not anything to him but he's helping me. I don't want to let him die because of me. everything went blank he's not moving not even a bit.

"it's all over young lady, your friend is done for good"

"not yet!" he stood up on his feet position himself to attack. he throws his blades up high, vanishing himself in the air. again five more blades he summoned. hitting them severely. he recall his blades again hitting the mages from behind, killing them all.

"my blades move with the shadows"
was all he said, untill then he fall on his face.

"you okay?" I rushed to him. he was badly injured.

"you okay young man, you okay? oh no!......you're bleeding badly"

I shook him twice. he wasn't moving! I hope he's alright, does he?........

"wake up... hey young man, wake up! you can't die like this.....i shouldn't have involved you. you can't die because of me!"

I shook him again. still no response holy crap! this is freaking me out. what if he... no. I don't want a person die because of me. what if he fall asleep forever? I decided to shook him one more time.... but then....

"hey, calm down! I m fine. just a bit tired" he groaned, opening his one eye looking at me, a half smile curved on his lips.

"well thanks, for worrying about me.... I'm fine let me rest for ten minutes" he continued.