About Aria

What she's been through:

-Aria used to belong to an abusive house-hold of pure-bloods called the Osborns second to the top, they only adopted Aria because she was a powerful girl and also the on the top of the list of highly respected pure-bloods, The Selwyn's. Aria used to live with her parents till they died when she was 2.

She was then adopted by the Osborns, who mentally and physically abused her, Aria being her smart self, found a loophole around the law so she could live alone, this was when she was 9 years.

At the age of 10 Aria moved to her family home/mansion in Massachusetts, America. The Selwyn Mansion. 

Needless to say, sometimes things didn't go as planned. Aria met a few problems along the way. A woman named Dolores Umbrige had tried to stop this from happening and tried to fill the loophole, but again Aria found yet another loophole. 

After 6 long months of battling, Aria found herself  at peace. 

At the age of 11. 1 year after she had moved, Aria was accepted to Midomi School of Witch-craft and Wizardry, in America.

To where this young-lady attended for 2 years straight and made new friends; Charlotte Rein, Nate Wright and Henry Walliams.

But don't think it ended there. The Osborns; Mark and Greta. Were greatly annoyed and unpleased about what happened that, they kidnapped her and abused her again, this all happened when she was 12.

For nearly a year, Aria was tortured for the slightest of things, such as screaming. To the world and her friends she was missing.

They took out all their anger on her, mostly things about their real son and problems about their life, and for many months Aria was tortured hours to an end without food or water and just beaten down and crucioed, Aria didn't stop there she was tough very. She planned her way out of there. How? Let me explain.

It was as sort of a mistake. She realised that every day at 4:30, according to the time in the dungeon she lived in, Greta and Mark took naps for 1 hour to which Aria could easily escape, but she couldn't use her powers due to the boundary around the house to keep muggles away.

 Aria got away and fist place she went was straight home, she had a broken rib, an arm and a twisted ankle, not to mention that nasty slash on her back.

Aria is now 13 and is okay, she didn't tell anyone what happened even her friends know she got kidnapped, she didn't tell them of the abuse though.

Wand: 

Aria has a tigers eye jewel, 12 1/2 inches phoegon heart string, tiger wood.

Exceptionally good at D.A.D.A , transfiguration, charms and potions.

Powers:

Aria just has too many, probably one of the reasons why she was adopted into the osborne family.

Every full moon Aria gets new powers, every full moon she gets out of control.

- 1 year, Month one of birth, Powers: Water powers, Note: It started with bubbles until the next month.

- 1 year, Month 2 of birth, Powers: Healing powers: Note: It helped a lot because Aria was starting to walk and she'd fall down the stairs a lot.

- 1 year Month 3 of birth,Powers: To make plants grow faster, so something like the ability to control the element: Earth.

- 1 year Month 4 of birth, Powers: Electric volts: It was a pain in the arse for Aria's parents.

- 1 year Month 5 of birth, Powers: Telekinesis: It was very, very hard to get under control.

-1 year Month 6 of birth, Powers: Force field: It was a normal power compared to the others she got.

-1 year Month 7 of birth, Powers: Freezing powers: Ice powers: She got a cold a lot because she would eat the ice she made.

- 1 year Month 8 of birth, Powers: Teleportation.

- 1 year Month 9 of birth, Powers: Muggle combat. Note: How? don't ask, she is very skilled in it.

I can't list all of them, these are only ones she had till she was 9 months.