Chapter 1

4 months lol. ,':)

If you havent read chapter 290 and seen dabis beautiful dance, I will be spoiling u in the beginning ever so slightly.

-Dabi POV-

As I was standing there finally exposing daddy dearest and watching everyones  humorous reactions to the "shocking" news.

If the Todoroki's really wanted to call themselves my family, they should've recognized me even with my new looks.

But in the midst of enjoying the joyous occasion it starts getting hot, I didn't think much of it until it started burning, the burning of my flames always hurt but this hurt so fucking much, before I could take a moment to think about the cause of the pain black dots were filling my vision and I could feel myself falling down.

-a few days later ig-

I opened my eyes to a blindingly white room, I tried to cover my eyes with my hand but I found it to be restrained. The cuffs were made of leather so I could easily burn them off, but I couldn't manage to do it.

I was so focused on why I couldn't use my quirk that I hadn't even looked around the room, however my attention shifted after hearing a light chuckle coming from my right.

In a chair beside the bed imprisoning me sat the number 2 hero Hawks looking at me like one would when seeing their most prized possession. ( ,':) )

"Sorry my little flame but you can't use your quirk with a quirk collar on, ya know?"

He said in a playful voice, I cringed at the nickname however not feeling as hostile towards him as I wished I did. I didn't give him the satisfaction of a response, I instead looked around the room and finding it to be a completely normal, most likely private, hospital room.

"Ya know that was quite the heat you had, never wouldve guessed big bad Dabi was an omega in the first place, but the fact that I could spell it from the other side of the city-" Hawks rambled on until he was cut off.

"Shut up." I said quickly, needing to process his words.

I had gone into heat? But I have been regularly suppressing my heat for years, including that day, so why? But before I could ponder anymore the bird brain beside me went back to rambling.

"I dunno if you just didnt care or what but you're aware that you're supposed to have at least 1 heat a year for the suppressants and the body to continue functioning correctly, yeah?"

Hawks stared at me a little concerned before starting to speak again.

"Because the doctors found a shit ton of toxins from overdose, how long have you been going without a heat dude?!"

His voice had raised towards the end making me flinch, he immediately mumbled  a sorry and the room went back to an uncomfortable silence.

He then proceeded to pull out his phone and  type something, a few minutes later a doctor came in and they went out to talk, being too tired to do anything, not like I wouldve been able to anyway, I went back to sleep.

So I know it's been a while and that this is super short, only 525 words, sorry. But now that I've started it should hopefully go a bit smoother, if not please spam me and I'll def get to it.
If you see anything that sounds weird or is incorrect grammar dont be shy, please correct me! :) other than that, sorry for making u read this lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○•○●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~