. ā€¢ Ā° š˜µš˜©š˜³š˜¦š˜¦

☆═━┈ ┈━═☆

☆═━┈ ┈━═☆

Pretty Girl
chapter three

fuckin' hell, i need a drink

☆═━┈ ┈━═☆

It had been three days since she had last been over at her family's house, and apparently, Julia was back from visiting one of her old friends, taking up residence in the house once more and streaming again

It had been three days since she had last been over at her family's house, and apparently, Julia was back from visiting one of her old friends, taking up residence in the house once more and streaming again. Bronte couldn't really bring herself to watch the stream that her sister was currently running, even though if she clicked on the stream she wouldn't have an ad waiting for her - she'd been one of the longest subs on Julia and Tommys' channels, managing to scrounge up the money to pay for a tier-one to support her siblings as best as she could. 

She watched the thumbnail move into whatever was happening on the stream whenever her mouse would hover over the stream, and it made her curious. It wasn't like Julia would know she was there unless Bronte did something to tell her that, and it wasn't like Julia hated her. They were just . . . distant. 

Bronte swallowed her false pride and opened the stream. The woman cringed at the sudden scream that filled her ears, and checking the overlay in the corner, she could see Sapnap yelling into his microphone. Bronte could admire Julia's stream set up, and her younger sister always seemed to have an eye for good design. Something that she wanted desperately to be able to talk to the girl about, but Bronte had always been a little too reserved with her art and design capabilities to share them with anyone. Jack was the only person who had ever been granted access to her sketchbook, and while he praised her work, she didn't feel much confidence when her mind would subconsciously compare it to other peoples' art.

The stream set up was a rather simple pastel pink, neat and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Julia herself was on the left side of the screen, a smile on her face, dark pink dusting her cheeks as she laughed along with the male on the call. She looked happy, genuinely smiling, which was something that Bronte hadn't seen from her sister for a while. There were never really any smiles between them. 

You've reached the end of published parts.

ā° Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 ā°

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!